Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Burns Beach *. Guest room.

Page 26 of 62
triggywiggy
R34
Just saw your boy on the news...aparently it's now gone global and they're reporting on it in the US
At least he handled it with good humour and didn't embarass his parents

Nah, I don't think he was embarrassed at all. He's been eating up all the attention and now Otterbox want to sponsor him to do drop tests with their phone covers. LOL

How awesome is that!!
Fantastic
That is so cool
triggywiggy
Well as of 2pm this afternoon my cabinets have still not materialised. Not happy Jan. But to cheer myself me up I have been chuckling to myself whilst I watch my son on the live news dropping his iphone.

Oh my Lord triggy, I lost my sh1t when I saw that on facebook the other day! I saw the story unfold from PerthNow to BBC world news!

You know I did think to myself, what an excellence PR opportunity for Apple to give your son a new iPhone. I suppose it's even better for them that it has no damage! Well I hope your son and his phone have a long and happy life together!

Also I can't believe this is the first time I've commented on your thread. I've definitely read it all! They really need a creeper emoticon!

Hope you get that kitchen soon!
triggywiggy
R34
Just saw your boy on the news...aparently it's now gone global and they're reporting on it in the US
At least he handled it with good humour and didn't embarass his parents

Nah, I don't think he was embarrassed at all. He's been eating up all the attention and now Otterbox want to sponsor him to do drop tests with their phone covers. LOL

That is wonderful! And the right attitude
Well done to him
Well the kitchen has arrived but not been installed yet.
That's hilarious!! Who'd have thought you could become famous for dropping a phone!!! Did I just read your cabinets have arrived triggy????!!!!!! I did I did!! Yippee! You must be beside yourself!
Kitchen

More kitchen

Laundry

Not sure how it's all going to go together yet. I will pop back down this afternoon and see if they have fitted it.
Can't wait to see them in!!
triggywiggy

Can't wait to see your kitchen .
fullmoon
triggywiggy

Can't wait to see your kitchen .

Neither can I.
about wetting myself with excitement.
So excited for you Triggy
will be waiting eagerly for pics!
That's fantastic!! Glad it finally arrived. I hope they've made some good progress by this afternoon.

Burnsfirsttime
That's fantastic!! Glad it finally arrived. I hope they've made some good progress by this afternoon.

Me tooo
Wooooo I am excited for you!
Okay. Its not all in but the bathroom and our ensuite are.

Main Bathroom.

Our Ensuite

And the rest. Husband is not hugging the pantry cupboards because he's please to see them, it was so I can show you how tall they are.

[/URL[URL=http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/triggywiggy11/media/Burns%20Beach%20Build/9A9B08D2-57FE-476C-84D1-8088342F38C3_zpssklakbzc.jpg.html]
You're off and racing now triggy!!
Keep the pics coming!
Going back tomorrow for more pics.
You must be absolutely stoked!!
Looking soo good triggy. Cabinet day is the most exciting part of the building roller coaster (well for me anyways)
Related
27/07/2023
Adding a toilet/wash room to small house

General Discussion

Hey, I am wanting to add a second toilet to my house, bit we have limited room. There is a hallway/entry that is never used, so was thinking this could be an option. Only…

18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum