Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mount Barker Thread

Page 1 of 18
Thought i'd start this...

We seem to be gathering in considerable numbers now! Bit of a check in spot for all those in Bluestone Mount Barker, The Orchard - or anywhere in there for that matter!
I was just about to do this too! Great minds, hey deluxes?
yoda the dog
I was just about to do this too! Great minds, hey deluxes?

Oh clearly! haha call me Ally.. started this as a joint username with Scott, but he's gone all independent on me... pfft
No way we are going to call you deluxes foreva!
muhahah
I like Luxy... sounds sexy hahahaha
Hahahaha my thread is going to be so lonely now!
Mine is buried back in the archives!!
Our build threads will come alive again once we are actually building... hahaha
i see there is a mt barker mens thread too
LOL i know... I think he'll need to broaden his horizons and welcome other man chat from other areas. He might get lonely in there otherwise!!
Haha poor thing, I don't think Dave is that big on forums but I will attempt to force him on tonight so Scott has a freind
ha! Dont "poor thing" him... he's trying to win the thread competition, thats what hes doing!
He's not a big forum person either, so i dont think he'll be on too much anyway. lol
Haha oh I wouldn't worry about that we are way out in front in that race
lol. Yup. Doesnt realise how much we girls can all talk...
He'll probably forget he's even started a thread by tonight and just play Xbox instead
What time are we thinking Saturday? /Barker? Orchard? Hahndorf?
I reckon Dave's going to have to work sat but we could still do late arvo or tea or something
Know more tomorrow!
We have to be in Mt Barker in the afternoon, do our contract signing... but we can do that later in the PM, we haven't got a set time booked in. So we can schedule that round you guys.
Let us know when you know
Okay

Going to have to start watching what I say Dave's attempting to sign up as we speak
Bahahahaha did you bully him into it??

Sheez. Better behave ourselves!
Haha nope no bullying required
Hes sourcing a star wars profile pics as we speak.... oh no.... here we go
ALLY! what have you started! haha
LOL!!!! it was my husband who broke away and decided to lead this men of The Orchard revolution!! Bahahaha

This is hilarious!
Related
14/06/2023
What anchor/screw to use to mount to villaboard>airgap>brick

Bathrooms and Laundry

If what you describe is correct then the brick wall has been dry lined with villa board. That basically means that the villa board is glued to the brick wall with…

22/01/2024
(Another) garage conversion advice thread

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, Apologies - I know there is plenty out there on this but struggling to put together the puzzle. We're planning our garage/external laundry to master bedroom and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum