Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Allura Estate

Page 103 of 117
VTL
From what I know the estate needs to be opticomm compatible which ours isn't, so you will need an aerial.

Our house is a double and the aerial is inside the roof.
Hi all, do you keep up with the requirement to do termite inspection yearly for your house? Is it really necessary?
I haven't bothered. There's soooooo many exceptions its ridiculous. It's all a bit of a sham. I would've much proffered if the builder used a solution that didn't need annual refills etc, but then there'd be less money in it
Latest update from stockland. seems like we not going to have shopping centre till 2018.
https://www.stockland.com.au/residentia ... ust-update
ugh, and probably will be delayed again. It's so disappointing that they can make so many promises that they don't need to keep. It's pretty much an election campaign.
There is more retail coming in Allura. The below plan has been put forward for approval at the corner of Leakes road and Forsyth road.
Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning SchemeUse of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Scheme Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Schem
Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Scheme

https://eproperty.wyndham.vic.gov.au/eP ... P9459%2f16
jitendrasharma
There is more retail coming in Allura. The below plan has been put forward for approval at the corner of Leakes road and Forsyth road.
Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning SchemeUse of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Scheme Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Schem
Use of the Land for the purpose of Service Station, Medical Centre, Child Care Centre, Convenience Shop, Convenience Restaurant and Food and Drink premises, Construction of Buildings and Works subdivision o Land into Tow Lots, Reduction of Car Parking, Loading Bay and Bicycle Parking Requirements, Variation to the Provisions Clause 52.12 of the Wyndham Planning Scheme

https://eproperty.wyndham.vic.gov.au/eP ... P9459%2f16

Is this on our side of Leakes road or the north side?
Its on our side between Marquands and Forsyth road. I think they are not expanding the Forsyth road further then Leakes at this point (initial plan was to build out till Boundary road).
The Stockland Allura site does not even mention the shops or the school anymore:
Went to the sales office today, the two on duty know nothing about anything except that the office closes at the end of the year and that the shops will now start construction at the end of 2017.
CDL1968
Went to the sales office today, the two on duty know nothing about anything except that the office closes at the end of the year and that the shops will now start construction at the end of 2017.

This is a shame !
I think everyone on this forum together with other fellow Allurians should raise a petition against Stocklands !
Looks like they want to wash their hands off as they've sold all available lots in the estate !
What a shame !! Totally unexpected of Stocklands

I have just had a look at the latest Allura Map and compared it to earlier ones, it seems we are now missing two foot bridges!

they haven't committed to a lot of things they said they are going to do or enable. Shopping center, school and now the foot bridges.
I have sent a letter to Stockland requesting an update on all those items plus more, I will update when I get an answer.
Application IDWYP9511/16
CategoryPlanning Permit
SPEAR Ref No.N/A
Date Received26/09/2016
DescriptionClause 37.07-10- Subdivision of Land Clause 34.01-1- Use of the land as a 'Child Care centre', 'Indoor Recreation Facility', 'Service Station' and 'Car Wash' Clause 34.01-4- Buildings & Works Clause 52.05- Advertising Signage Clause 52.06- Dispensation of Car Parking.
Estimated Cost$15,000,000.00
AddressLeakes Road TARNEIT VIC 3029
Applicant NameTract Consultants Pty Ltd
Great news, Bolivar Esp is open all the way to Sayers Road!
Thanks for the heads up!
CDL1968
Great news, Bolivar Esp is open all the way to Sayers Road!

That is a good news. Saves a lot of time.
I have received a reply from Stockland regarding the missing bridges in Allura.

... Council are constructing the pedestrian bridges, not Stockland...
Do we know by when those bridges will be constructed?
Related
2/09/2023
Allura Homes in Liquidation

General Discussion

Good riddance if you ask me. They stole so much money from me and my husband for doing initial design plans. Thank god we found another local builder around Pagewood and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum