Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Allura Estate

Page 1 of 117
Hi,
Any body here building in Allura Estate ?
We have settled our land 2 weeks ago and building with porter davis
Hi

We are building with Porter Davis in the same estate. We are still waiting for land to settle, expected early to mid June
yes me me me me me me!

so happy to know some ppl building in Allura.
Which part of Allura is your land? which PD house are you building?
I'm in stage 8 along Montvale rd. land is expected to title mid May...
i am building Monaco Nouveau Q1 with Henley...
dave_73
Hi

We are building with Porter Davis in the same estate. We are still waiting for land to settle, expected early to mid June

Ohh great what stage are you building at ?
Ours is stage 10

we signed the contract last week ...
missed out on FHOG increase
mtz08
yes me me me me me me!

so happy to know some ppl building in Allura.
Which part of Allura is your land? which PD house are you building?
I'm in stage 8 along Montvale rd. land is expected to title mid May...
i am building Monaco Nouveau Q1 with Henley...

Hi..
Very happy to see ppl building in Allura here ..
ours is on Lambourne Avenue
we are building parkville 23 with Alfresco option.

I have seen your other post with your selections they look great ..
crr
Hi..

oh, we won't be too far away! when do you expect PD to go on site??
Nice floorplan you have there! Let me know if you start a building blog or thread!
I can't wait to start building already!

Quote:

Thanks!
We are in Fleur Way, think its stage 30, building the Montrose 19 with Grand Alfresco. All signed, selections done, just waiting to start building once land settles.
mtz08
crr
Hi..

oh, we won't be too far away! when do you expect PD to go on site??
Nice floorplan you have there! Let me know if you start a building blog or thread!
I can't wait to start building already!

Quote:

Thanks!

We will be close
we are going to move from south east .. not sure if it will be much different than here
Thank you .. have not decided to start a blog or thread will sure update once started
we are waiting on the building loan to be approved .. i guess it will be started in late may / early june..
we were there last weekend and many homes have come up already in lambourne ave..
stockland was working even on weekends .. i guess montvale road is near to completeion
Just drove past allura yesterday. Looking good. They've started levelling the land. Footpath and driveway are in. Street lights are in. They were doing the asphalt on montvale rd yesterday.

I just wonder when left part of Elmshutst road (Montvale rd) will be connected to the right part of Elmshurst rd (the park) over the creek. Any ideas?

Also when will marquands rd upgrade be completed?
mtz08
Just drove past allura yesterday. Looking good. They've started levelling the land. Footpath and driveway are in. Street lights are in. They were doing the asphalt on montvale rd yesterday.

I just wonder when left part of Elmshutst road (Montvale rd) will be connected to the right part of Elmshurst rd (the park) over the creek. Any ideas?

Also when will marquands rd upgrade be completed?

Hi ,
How are you??Yes we drove past yesterday aswell .. yes i guess the work is going great ..
marquands road should be finished by the time we finish our homes

I think Allura estate has Narrow roads compared to any other estate .. what do you say ??
crr
Hi ,
How are you??Yes we drove past yesterday aswell .. yes i guess the work is going great ..
marquands road should be finished by the time we finish our homes

I think Allura estate has Narrow roads compared to any other estate .. what do you say ??

Can't wait til the building is started.
Oh really?!! I honestly thought that the road is wider than other estate in Truganina... Even in Williams landing, the wide road is only the main Palmers road. In Allura, I think the road in front of Henley display house (Allura main entrance) is very narrow so it doesnt give a "GRAND" feel of an estate. But, there is a planning to build Forsyth road which I think will be the main road.
Has any one got issues with valuation in Allura?
My valuation came 3.5k under the agreed price.
Do you have any problems with valuation???
My bank is ANZ.
mtz08
My bank is ANZ.

Hi Initially we went with Comm bank and they valued it 12,000 $ less .. and then we applied with ANZ which is good .. but heard there are some valuation issues around truganina and williams landing ..
crr
mtz08
My bank is ANZ.

Hi Initially we went with Comm bank and they valued it 12,000 $ less .. and then we applied with ANZ which is good .. but heard there are some valuation issues around truganina and williams landing ..

So I heard as well. They say it's because the infrastructure in the West side of Melbourne is not developed yet. And there are so many new housing estates that the supply overwhelms the demand..
A friendly warning to anyone who is thinking of buying land in Allura. I've bought land in Allura (Stage 7, Marquands Rd) and house construction is almost finished. When I contacted NBNCo about connecting fibre, they said there's no rollout before November and even that's not guaranteed. Considering the land settled in December last year, that's a huge delay. When we bought the land we were told it has NBN already. Didn't bother to check it at that time. Now we'll be without any decent internet for 6 months, possibly more. You can get a satellite phone due to Telstra's Universal Service Obligation, but who uses home phone this days? This is probably not high on many people's agenda but when you get into your new home and see that there's no Internet then you'll understand what I mean. Your only option is very expensive and low download limit wireless.

Moral of the story is make sure you check in NBNCo's website or call them to see when they'll be rolling out NBN in your estate. Add 3 months to that as they generally delay those rollouts and don't trust the salesman unless he puts it in the contract in writing that there will be ready to connect NBN when you finish building your home.
Still waiting for our land to be titled (Stage 6)........excepting in this month
Happy to know lots people building in Allura.
Muffintop06
Still waiting for our land to be titled (Stage 6)........excepting in this month
Happy to know lots people building in Allura.

Hi ,
Nice to see u ... Where is the stage 6 ? like whats the street name ..
Did you select the builder?
Speaking of valuation... It's killing me waiting! We're building in allura stage 4. Land came through fine but now were going for the house aswell. We're VERY close to all the amenities so I hope it all pulls through but my god it's painful!
M575
Speaking of valuation... It's killing me waiting! We're building in allura stage 4. Land came through fine but now were going for the house aswell. We're VERY close to all the amenities so I hope it all pulls through but my god it's painful!

Hi,
I guess house valuations wouldnt be any problem if you are going through a big builder..

Any new settlements this week?
Related
2/09/2023
Allura Homes in Liquidation

General Discussion

Good riddance if you ask me. They stole so much money from me and my husband for doing initial design plans. Thank god we found another local builder around Pagewood and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum