Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Developments

Page 16 of 163
Who has been having an awful time? What's happened/not happened? Couldn't face another horrible building experience!
You can check out Androolz's blog at https://ourardenhome.wordpress.com
He hasn't posted on here for a while, but he's at the PCI stage and seems to have had a lot of issues.
pseidus
He hasn't posted on here for a while, but he's at the PCI stage and seems to have had a lot of issues.

I feel so bad for that guy. Seems like you need a bit of luck with your SS along the way.
Jeeta23
pseidus

I feel so bad for that guy. Seems like you need a bit of luck with your SS along the way.

Yes my friend is having similar issues

Jeepers!

Ezza78
Jeepers!

Same can happen with any builder tbh. All depends on your supervisor and tradies assigned

Hi Guys

I need help please, I just realised that our internal door height is 2040mm, in the inclusion for aspire range, it says all door height come standard 2340mm. Can anyone confirm this is correct. I am building the Milan. I have emailed my CLO, and just waiting on a reply.

thanks
Emphasise the sense of height with 2340mm high premium Readicote internal doors to ground floor of double storey homes and to master suite of single storey homes. 2040mm doors to the balance of the home.

From the description, it means for single storey homes, you have only master suite door height with 2340mm, rest of them are all 2040mm. hope this helps.
Hi Izboycn

thanks for the quick reply, I have the old inclusion with Arden, as I sign with them back in 2015, and on the inclusion, its says Premium Readicote doors to all internal doors with 2340mm high doors as displayed with cushioned door stops and chrome handles.

they have updated their inclusion now and it different to what I have. Is there anyone who sign and build using the old inclusion, please tell me if the internal doors should be at 2340mm high.

thanks
Hi,

When the bank has valued your builds (excluding the land) have they valued it lower than the price on the quote from Arden or agreed on the price?

Thanks

Mark
So our tender appointment isn't until end of July. Just wondered if your site costs varied much from initial quote? Any other price increases (apart from upgraded to inclusions) at tender stage?

Bricks - anyone know what the colour choice is like in standard range without having to upgrade? Many choices?

We were originally doing weatherboard with another builder and now changed to bricks.

Anyone move out of their house before signing contracts? We are heading overseas so to time it all so our trip doesn't delay the start of the build we might have to do that. Won't demolish until building permit comes through.

Cheers

Ezza78
Anyone move out of their house before signing contracts? We are heading overseas so to time it all so our trip doesn't delay the start of the build we might have to do that. Won't demolish until billions permit comes through.

Cheers

We will be but ours isnt kdr. We will be selling well before signing contracts

we moved out after 20 days and later had to wait another 65 days before getting building permit in kdr case. so its bit tricky to time it absolutely correct. there are other dependencies which we got it done i.e disconnections, demol. and electricity pit install got done in this period comfortably.
gopalc
we moved out after 20 days and later had to wait another 65 days before getting building permit in kdr case. so its bit tricky to time it absolutely correct. there are other dependencies which we got it done i.e disconnections, demol. and electricity pit install got done in this period comfortably.

Yeah it's very hard to time it all, so thinking best to move before going overseas. Then do abolishment while we wait for permit, then do demo just prior to our holiday. So much to organise but I don't think I'd want to move after the overseas trip with two young kids!!

Thanks for your messages

Does anyone know how much it costs to render the Votivo or other double story with Arden? Not the Hebel. Cheers Erika

Hi all,

Did anyone done security cameras cabling and Home theatre cabling with arden just wondering home much they charge to that?

Ratnesh
Hi all,

Did anyone done security cameras cabling and Home theatre cabling with arden just wondering home much they charge to that?

I have 'The Big Picture People' coming in before the plaster goes in. Arden will allow them on site to pre-wire the home theatre etc.

http://www.bigpicturepeople.com.au

Hi Dave how much arden charged to home theatre cabling

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum