Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Developments

Page 56 of 163
Awesome. Thanks for the info guys. I'm much clearer now.
Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Varispe
Awesome. Thanks for the info guys. I'm much clearer now.

Is your block flat or sloped? New estate or KDR? The sales person told me Arden don't put a mark up on site costs. What are you thinking of building?

Ezza78
Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

What is the Facade of the Votivo like? According to the display list, it is Geneve. It is not one that is in the Facade book we have. Too late for us now, but would be interested to see what it is like.
ribbox
Ezza78

What is the Facade of the Votivo like? According to the display list, it is Geneve. It is not one that is in the Facade book we have. Too late for us now, but would be interested to see what it is like.

Here's a pic of it I took during construction. Obviously it presented allot better yesterday in a complete form.

We had our colour browse yesterday and really it achieved nothing but to make me more confused than I was before haha. Time to trawl this site, Google and pinterest for inspiration. 4 weeks till our colour appointment.
Clareymoo
We had our colour browse yesterday and really it achieved nothing but to make me more confused than I was before haha. Time to trawl this site, Google and pinterest for inspiration. 4 weeks till our colour appointment.
I used houzz and pinterest for inspiration

ribbox
Ezza78

Ribbox
it is Geneva but they upgraded the facade with Hebel/render sections instead of bricks, I'll attach the upgrade list 2-6.

Clareymoo

Clareymoo, It helped us if to have an idea of the style or feel and pick one or two items that we wanted to feature and work from their. For us it was the blackbutt timber floors and the stone bench, then our facade with hamptons style helped to choose grey for internal walls. Have u got something you want to make a feature? Pinterest and home magazines

Jeeta23
ribbox
Ezza78

Here's a pic of it I took during construction. Obviously it presented allot better yesterday in a complete form.

Awesome Jeeta! Thanks for posting this. Is this the one in Marriott Waters?

Yes this facade isn't on my list. I went for a similar looking one called tempo but now i think I'll switch to this.

Does anyone know how much this facade costs?

Thanks.

g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
ribbox
[quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Yes this facade isn't on my list. I went for a similar looking one called tempo but now i think I'll switch to this.

Thanks.

[/quote]

G33erbOt, it's $9,700 for Geneva plus upgrade to facade of Hebel of $9,076 (see my post above from upgrade list of the display home.

g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
ribbox
[quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

Yup Marriott Waters - in my neighbourhood

They started the site cut the same time is my house and we are pretty much moving is a week after.

Is the hebel offer not on anymore?

Ezza78
g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
[quote="ribbox"][quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

G33erbOt, it's $9,700 for Geneva plus upgrade to facade of Hebel of $9,076 (see my post above from upgrade list of the display home.

[/quote]

But the hebel upgrade is free for Arden customers?

Jeeta23
Ezza78
g33kerb0t
[quote="Jeeta23"][quote="ribbox"][quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not 100% sure but the Hebel offer still exists but think it only covers the rest of the house, not the facade, so it looks like the Votivo at Marriott Waters has made an upgrade to the facade. You could just choose a facade you like and take up free Hebel offer. Someone asked why the Geneva facade looked different to the brochure, I just copied the info from their upgrade list. They have spent $9k upgrading it. Hope that makes sense?

[/quote]

Ezza78
Jeeta23
Ezza78
[quote="g33kerb0t"][quote="Jeeta23"][quote="ribbox"][quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not 100% sure but the Hebel offer still exists but think it only covers the rest of the house, not the facade, so it looks like the Votivo at Marriott Waters has made an upgrade to the facade. You could just choose a facade you like and take up free Hebel offer. Someone asked why the Geneva facade looked different to the brochure, I just copied the info from their upgrade list. They have spent $9k upgrading it. Hope that makes sense?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think they have just list that $9k hebel upgrade in lieu of the promotion (ie what the cost would be if there was no promotion).

Jeeta23
g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
[quote="ribbox"][quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

They started the site cut the same time is my house and we are pretty much moving is a week after.

[/quote]Is that display home fully finished? Might visit there today.

g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
g33kerb0t
[quote="Jeeta23"][quote="ribbox"][quote="Ezza78"]Went out to the new display houses today in Marriott Waters, because I wanted to check out the Brooklyn facade (single story version of the Bridgehampton) but bonus, there was a Votivo 43 to see!!

Thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]Is that display home fully finished? Might visit there today.

[/quote]Yes it is bar minor things like shower head

Ezza78
Clareymoo

Clareymoo, It helped us if to have an idea of the style or feel and pick one or two items that we wanted to feature and work from their. For us it was the blackbutt timber floors and the stone bench, then our facade with hamptons style helped to choose grey for internal walls. Have u got something you want to make a feature? Pinterest and home magazines

Yes we know we want concrete look flooring so grey and we picked a nice tile at the show room and a carpet to match.

I went in dead-set against a white bench top as I really don't want to spend my life cleaning tumeric stains off it but grey floor and grey bench top is too much and I dont wan't to go full black so white it is. The consultant was suggesting wood tones for the cupboards but we're both not sure on those, except for a quite dark one with subtle grain.

We'll get there, was just having a mini panic attack hehe
Clareymoo
Ezza78
Clareymoo

Yes we know we want concrete look flooring so grey and we picked a nice tile at the show room and a carpet to match.

I went in dead-set against a white bench top as I really don't want to spend my life cleaning tumeric stains off it but grey floor and grey bench top is too much and I dont wan't to go full black so white it is. The consultant was suggesting wood tones for the cupboards but we're both not sure on those, except for a quite dark one with subtle grain.

We'll get there, was just having a mini panic attack hehe

Which floor tile did you choose Clareymoo? Yes we had many moments of minor panic attacks on our choices, now it's all locked in I feel better, it's done and dusted now! I love the look of the White Island benches, crisp and fresh - will pop out against grey floors.

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum