Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dale Alcock in the Perth Hills...a few more pics...

Page 32 of 32
Tracy, I've just had a quick read through all 31 pages of your build and I love it! We have similar taste. I am hoping to go for a provincial look kitchen with moulded panel doors, as well as wood look floors, 'ranch' style house with verandah out front, big open slide doors out to alfresco, and many other similarities. So it's been great for me to see how everything has progressed (and learn a few things along the way, like checking the slide door is recessed). You must be so happy with the end result. I'm very impressed with your ikea storage usage, and am now wondering if we should look at doing some of this ourselves. Hmm, it just seems so overwhelming ATM! Thanks for sharing
Thanks Countryhome. Im very happy with the way it all turned out. Your house looks like its going to be pretty special too. Good luck with it all!
Hi Tracy, any updated pictures?? What about your pantry? Or cupboards - are they wallpapered yet??
Any news out the back?

Also, just wondering what colour your stone top is in your kitchen?
Wow ... just caught up on your build - you've done a great job - so many great ideas - looooove the storage!!!
Beautiful view too
EmyN
Hi Tracy, any updated pictures?? What about your pantry? Or cupboards - are they wallpapered yet??
Any news out the back?

Also, just wondering what colour your stone top is in your kitchen?

Hi EmyN, no real updates I'm afraid. We are very good at planning but not so good at carrying through. This year has been hectic so the house hasn't had the attention we had hoped for. We are happy to take our time though.

The kitchen stone is Ice Snow
Mclaren
Wow ... just caught up on your build - you've done a great job - so many great ideas - looooove the storage!!!
Beautiful view too

Thanks mclaren
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum