Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Homebuyers Centre in VICTORIA?

Page 233 of 250
Kossie
Manchestergrove
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has built the Aspect 22 or Eureka 22 with Homebuyers Centre Vic.

We are about to start building in the west of Melbourne but are getting anxious to see what the final product looks like.

If anyone can share photos or info that would be so amazing.

We went with the storm internals and marble facade color schemes......

Thanks in advance peeps........

Hi.We are in process of building the Eureka 22 but only passed frame stage

Hi there,

Do you have any completion photos you can send please? I've signed my PMC and would love to see what it looks like.
Eureka22
Kossie
Manchestergrove
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has built the Aspect 22 or Eureka 22 with Homebuyers Centre Vic.

We are about to start building in the west of Melbourne but are getting anxious to see what the final product looks like.

If anyone can share photos or info that would be so amazing.

We went with the storm internals and marble facade color schemes......

Thanks in advance peeps........

Hi.We are in process of building the Eureka 22 but only passed frame stage

Hi there,

Do you have any completion photos you can send please? I've signed my PMC and would love to see what it looks like.

Hi

I have no completion pics as im waiting for 2 weeks for them to fix the plaster defect.So over it already.

Got soil report, property survey report all completed. Now the plans will be submitted to the developer for approval. its getting exciting. One question to those who have started their builds, does HBC stick to the measurements they tell you when you sign up. When I signed up the floor plan had minor bedroom as 3x2.7 which is already very small but doable, but on close look the actual plans i got at the prestart appt have the bedrooms as 3x2.64. Now i know its only minus 6cm but for rooms that were already small im afraid this will make it even smaller. I have asked my prestart consultant and waiting for her response, i was wondering if any of you have had similiar issues.
Hello! Just wondering if anyone has built the Indigo 22. Does anyone have any photos?!
We just bought our land and are waiting on it to title so we won't be building to next year at least, but were just to excited and want to see what it will look like!

Thank you!
Hi there,

Do you have any completion photos you can send please? I've signed my PMC and would love to see what it looks like.[/quote]
Hi

I have no completion pics as im waiting for 2 weeks for them to fix the plaster defect.So over it already. [/quote]

Sorry to hear

I'll definitely be using Darbecca then
Eureka22
Hi there,

Hi

I have no completion pics as im waiting for 2 weeks for them to fix the plaster defect.So over it already. [/quote]

Sorry to hear

I'll definitely be using Darbecca then[/quote]
.I took these pics yesterday

Thanks for the photos Kossie!
Eureka22

Did you go with the traditional facade?
Eureka22
Eureka22

Did you go with the traditional facade?

Correct.

Oh my gosh, I have been reading and reading and reading this forum and I'm sooo glad it's still going!!! I'm a complete newbie but I'm excited to say I'll be building with HBC for my first home!! And because I'm building down Geelong way, it's considered regional Victoria so the first home buyers grant has been upped to $20K!! Anyway, I'm still putting away my deposit, but I can't wait to share more with everyone and keep getting advice and ideas!!!

Sara
I was delighted to with the Andrews Government annoucement that first home buyers grant would increase to $20,000. We will be building in Ballarat. Haven't chosen land or builder yet. Will hold off until July now.
Definitely great news!!! i'll have some extra money for extras that i want!!!
Hi everyone,

I was told today that I have been removed from the bush-fire prone area. I now have the option of taking out the provisions and have that money credited back to me or to keep them in. So my question is should I leave it or get it credited back???. To be honest I have no idea what the money would go to if I did leave it as is. I have asked though.

BTW when does the 20,000 grant start. I have a feeling I may be missing out ....
1 July 2017
Isn't it for builds more than 750k??

Isn't it for builds more than 750k??

Its for builds under 750k, however you have to sign the contract after 1st July 2017.

Personally I would remove the bushfire allowance if you can. I know ours is about 7k with boutique. Maybe put it towards blinds? Driveaway?

Anna 10
Hi everyone,

I was told today that I have been removed from the bush-fire prone area. I now have the option of taking out the provisions and have that money credited back to me or to keep them in. So my question is should I leave it or get it credited back???. To be honest I have no idea what the money would go to if I did leave it as is. I have asked though.

BTW when does the 20,000 grant start. I have a feeling I may be missing out ....

I think if tou decide not to credit the money they will keep the Bushfire inclusions e.g. instead of nylon mesh screen they will put aluminum screens and so on.Have a look at your bushfire provision details in your contract.I think they are ridiculously expensive with their aluminium screens.It would be far cheaper to ask for credit and D.I.Y. I ask for credit and gonna use it to do landscaping and fencing.

$20,000 grant will apply to contracts signed after July 2017.

Related
2/08/2023
victorian homebuyers fund

General Discussion

I havent, and i havent looked to much into it, but on face value its not the saviour its trying to make out to be. Shared equity in your home is never a good idea. The…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum