Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hickinbotham "Coast Estate" Seaford Rise

Page 15 of 18
Since there has been no other progress I thought I would post a picture of the front with the door now painted. Looks good! I was worried that it wouldn't but I couldn't be happier. Lets hope they pull their finger out and finish it off this week, I am over waiting now

I'm so glad you posted that pic. Looks great! really, really great. What's left to be done now?
Looks great. Love the door colour.
Thanks guys all we are waiting on is for the electricians to finish and the plumbers to finish and our panel lift door to show up and that is about it
Looks awesome! Front door colour really sets it off I think
nice door
DavCar, did you have to ask for your feature tile to run down the length of the shower? We stopped by the house yesterday and the tiling has started but looks like our feature will run along the top of the shower cubicle. I'd much rather it run down like you have...
zoewenham13
DavCar, did you have to ask for your feature tile to run down the length of the shower? We stopped by the house yesterday and the tiling has started but looks like our feature will run along the top of the shower cubicle. I'd much rather it run down like you have...

Hi Zoe, yeah we did ask for it to be placed that way in our selections appointment, I don't think it would have been mentioned if we didn't bring it up. I'm not sure if it is too late to be changed? might be worth a phone call though
Looks great DavCar-is the render dune? We gor double strength dune and now Im thinking its going to be too dark! Is your door black or woodland grey?
Ignore my last post-I have caught up reading now!!!
So we went passed the house tonight and it looks like we had lots of activity!! as we were walking around we found our sliding door wide open. They obviously didn't bother to check before they left, good thing was we got to go in and have a look.

Finally the plumbing final fix has been done!!

Must change this shower head before we move in

Also the electricians had been to put in all of the switches and lights etc, however they have used the wrong ones. We wanted the square slimline switches/points and they have used the rounded edge ones. It is only a minor difference and they do still look pretty good but we did pay for the upgrade so I think we are going to have to call Hickies in the morning and let them know
Wow, feels a bit more complete now I bet. Looking good. What is left?
Look great Davcar!! Can't wait to see finished photos all together. Love the Dune colour. Scott and Kelly have the same out the front of their place as well.
Looking superb. Regarding slimline, I thought they came only in rounded edges. It's the metal faced ones that are square. I could be wrong, of course.
_lucinda
Looking superb. Regarding slimline, I thought they came only in rounded edges. It's the metal faced ones that are square. I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks Lucinda
they do definitely come with the square edges we would never have chosen them otherwise. its has been all sorted though, apparently the base part is the same for the square edge and rounded edge switch and they just put a square or rounded top plate on. I will believe it when I see it
Thanks. Good news they will change them.
Very nice, getting close to being finished
Got the phone call today PCI booked for this coming Monday morning!! Very Exciting
Yippee!!!
Awesome!!!!
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum