Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hickinbotham "Coast Estate" Seaford Rise

Page 14 of 18
Amancharmar
Looking fabulous. Would love to see it IRL. Not long now.......

It really is getting close now only a handful of things left!
everything is looking fantastic! It like watching my own kitchen be put together and bathrooms except the stone/cream colours (tiles) are more grey in ours haha! loving it! Can not wait to see the finished product!
looking good davcar, looking at your kitchen bench and looking at mine i am kind of regretting not going square

you can see a black line at the end of ours due to it being round, oh well i will have to live with it.

how good do those square drains look
hachy
looking good davcar, looking at your kitchen bench and looking at mine i am kind of regretting not going square

you can see a black line at the end of ours due to it being round, oh well i will have to live with it.

Thanks Hachy I am really glad we chose the square drains. I think your benches look really good rounded, I think because ours are stone we weren't given the option well not that I remember anyway. when we were at the house the other night we pointed out how square it is and how many times the girls are going to walk into it and hit their head.
DavCar13
hachy

Thanks Hachy I am really glad we chose the square drains. I think your benches look really good rounded, I think because ours are stone we weren't given the option well not that I remember anyway. when we were at the house the other night we pointed out how square it is and how many times the girls are going to walk into it and hit their head.

oh i forgot yours were stone, i thought the stone middle benches had stone going down both sides, obviously that is something different again.
hachy
oh i forgot yours were stone, i thought the stone middle benches had stone going down both sides, obviously that is something different again.

We did have that as an option but for nearly an extra $2000 a side we decided we could live without it
Just got back from the house was hoping for some major progress but not today. Still waiting on electrical and plumbing, every other house in the street has this done already FRUSTRATING!!

On the other hand almost everything else is finished, the painter is almost done it looks like all he has to do is paint the front. Not that we have been able to get in but it looks like the mirrors and shower screens are in, the a/c ducts were done, the texture coating on the portico had been done.

Hopefully next week the couple of major things get done and we should nearly be finished
you will be moving in before you know it, are there any mistakes you have noticed that need fixing?
hachy
you will be moving in before you know it, are there any mistakes you have noticed that need fixing?

There are a few little things hachy but not much, there is a chip in a tile on the edge of the bath, the laundry cabinet has a scratch on it and we have a cracked window. there was a problem with the portico and one of the gutters but they have fixed that. apart from the grout have you found any problems?
Yay finally a little progress!!

Outside painting complete

Aircon installed

And Electrical started
Progress and pics, I love it
Just as I imagined your frontage, it's lovely.
_lucinda
Just as I imagined your frontage, it's lovely.

Thankyou Lucinda
Frontage is gorgeous!
YAY!!! We love progress! What colour is your front and your interior DavCar? What is left for them to do now?
Amancharmar
Frontage is gorgeous!

Thankyou we are really happy with how it has turned out.

zoewenham13
YAY!!! We love progress! What colour is your front and your interior DavCar? What is left for them to do now?

Thanks Zoe the render colour is Colorbond Dune and the front door will be Monument the same as the gutters. I think from memory the interior walls are Taubmans South Pole and the skirtings and architraves are a gloss white
looks awesome davcar, we are having a monument coloured door too

have they given you a completion date yet?
hachy
looks awesome davcar, we are having a monument coloured door too

have they given you a completion date yet?

Thanks hachy! No completion date yet, we did get our final paper work though and it says there is a chance for an August handover. With any luck that is correct
This month! Wow, that's so soon. So happy for you.

(
and my construction hasn't started yet ... we're not in a hurry, but I can't wait
)
[quote="hachy"]looks awesome davcar, we are having a monument coloured door too
quote]

Me three!!! haha Surprise surprise!
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum