Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Custom Redink Home Baldivis...POOL & Kitchen PHOTOS!

Page 24 of 25
Photos look great. The floors you have chosen add a lot of warmth and contrast to the wall colour really well.
Kols your place looks great. Love the flooring choices. It all looks very warm and inviting. I'm fascinated by all the fifo talk. You're all amazing ladies to handle it so well. Not sure I could w kids. I thank god every evening when hubby comes home and I can hand them over
My hubby is on Barrow & has been for about 3 years now on a 26/9 roster, you do get used to it & it is nice when he comes home to have a full 9 days together we worked it out that we probably spend more time together now than when he worked in perth as he would work 6 days a week until about 5pm & then all he wanted to do on a Sunday was chill out as he was tired!!
Your house looks fantastic by the way I have been quietly following your build!!
The floor is gorgeous!! I love seeing photos of Karndean as it reinforces our decision to have it (we're getting Van Gogh in Lancewood).
Interesting thanks for the explanation haha. My hubby is away on a locum job at the moment but it's not a permanent thing. I'm not sure I'd manage to stay sane with a FIFO hubby full time. Hats off to you ladies.
P.s. Love the piccies, love the splash back and the central pool!
WOW love the floor kols its all coming together now! Looks fantastic
Your flooring looks lovely, well done
Thanx everyone for your lovely comments
Hey kols,

Loving your posts! Your house looks amazing! Sorry if you've already said this but what are the colours of your exteriors? We were thinking we wanted greys too

Many thanks,
Issy
Hi Kols.
BEAUTIFUL house and choice of colours....
I just cannot get over how you've designed the central pool.
Stunning!!!!
Hi everyone
, Sorry haven't been on here in a while, been busy with the house.
DF has been busy doing paving out the back & he also leveled all the front yard on his own to get it ready for the landscaping.....was a big job but couldn't afford to pay someone to do it as we've had lots of other things to pay for as you do in a new house. But the Landscaping is finally booked in for the 21st oct.
Solar panels are also finally on, we upgraded to the 3kw inverter & will add extra panels later.
We were able to get a self-closing sliding security door to the pool instead of putting up a silly fence & gate.....and the Pool was FINALLY finished last week, there was a 4wk wait for the liner to be custom made and all the Other bits that had to be done....seemed like it took forever.....but it looks awesome and is really a feature of the house, I love having the pool light on at night.
Still got many items to buy and do like.... 3 more pendant lights to buy for entrance/bedroom & above dining table (already bought the 3 that go above kitchen bench), WIR fitout in Mastersuite, new bedroom suite, outdoor setting, side table for the entrance & mirror, other extra pieces of furniture and on top of all that our car needs new front air suspension which ain't cheap, so the front is very low & you feel all the bumps on the road
. DF didnt end up taking the barrow island job, he was offered another one on a 2/1 roster in mining which he started 7wks ago, 2wks goes quick compared to 4wks so I'm happy with that

Anyway here are some photos of Pool & Kitchen.......enjoy!

Standing at the Front Entrance

Oh that pool waterfall and feature wall is just divine!

Your house is unique and gorgeous, I can't wait to see the landscaping.
WOW! Stunning. Love those pool light shots!
Looks awesome Kols! I drove by this morning & really love the front.
Simply Stunning Kols you must be so happy
Love!
ohh so jealous of the pool! thats amazing!
Where have you been lol. Or is it sad im still on here.ha ha . That is one house to have lots of envy over .im still here painting .front landscaping started today with curbing .looking at that pool makes me miss mine . But I have to come to terms that I will never get another one .sister has one so ill just take kids there. Goodluck with everything .miss ya on here xxx
Ohhh kols its just beautiful!! Love the pool pics it looks so inviting! Can I ask who did you get the self closing sliding door through and how did you get council approval foe this? Its something we want to do but were told its not possible so didnt bother looking into it further!
Related
27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum