Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone Building Milano mk2 51 Carlise Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am building Milano mk2 51 Carlise Homes in Point cook Victoria.

I am on first stage just paid the deposit.

I want to know if someone else build the same house and if you can share some experience and tips.

I will keep updating as I go.

Thanks
ANYONE ??????
No sorry, but I had a look at the plans and it is a lovely big house, lots of bathrooms! No one will ever want to leave there room, which could be good for kids - well for mine at least.
Hi Anon,

Know someone who is interested in building the Milano, have you going ahead with this design??
An0nym0uS
Hi All,

I am building Milano mk2 51 Carlise Homes in Point cook Victoria.

I am on first stage just paid the deposit.

I want to know if someone else build the same house and if you can share some experience and tips.

I will keep updating as I go.

Thanks
Hi anonymous,
I've just put down a deposit on the milano 46 but won't start building until March next year. Just wanted to know how your build is going or went and are you happy with the final product or was there any changes you wish you made.
David
Hi there
We are also building the Milano 51 and start build in February.
What alterations to the plans did you make David? What façade did you go with?
Anonymous- Have you got any photos to post?
Hayley
Hi all,
We building milano 46 with hard wick facade in south east. Slab done last week.
Hi milano 46
Did you make any changes to the plan
Hi,
We have paid deposit for Milano as well. Anyone going thru a build right now? Any experiences to share?
Hi We have also paid deposit and selected colors and upgrades for Milano. Shocked with some of the upgrade prices on things- going with the manor façade. How was your experience at Spectra?
Milano CH
Hi We have also paid deposit and selected colors and upgrades for Milano. Shocked with some of the upgrade prices on things- going with the manor façade. How was your experience at Spectra?

Hi Milano CH, we went to Spectra as well, not for appointment, just to browse. You are right, very confusing, and expansive upgrades.
When is your build starting? Ours is scheduled for mid next year.
OceanBlue
Hi,
We have paid deposit for Milano as well. Anyone going thru a build right now? Any experiences to share?

We at lock up stage. The whole process went smoothly. We are lucky to have a very good SS.
The only thing that I'm annoyed with CH is that they send you the progress invoice couple days before the stage finished.
Milano 46
OceanBlue
Hi,

We at lock up stage. The whole process went smoothly. We are lucky to have a very good SS.
The only thing that I'm annoyed with CH is that they send you the progress invoice couple days before the stage finished.

Hi Milano 46,
Thanks for your response. It seems you are getting close to the end of your journey.
What area are you building?
Hi oceanblue,
I'm in SE. Somerfield estate. Where r u in SE
Milano 46
Hi oceanblue,

We are in Scoresby
OceanBlue
Milano 46
Hi oceanblue,

We are in Scoresby

Hi ocean,
We are at the final stage. We've been inform the our SS are not longer work for CH.

He was a good SS.
Milano 46
OceanBlue
Milano 46
Hi oceanblue,

We are in Scoresby

Hi ocean,
We are at the final stage. We've been inform the our SS are not longer work for CH.

He was a good SS.

Thanks, how long did it take you from start to finish?
Site start 1st oct till now.
I have a deposit down with Carlisle for the Milano 51 as well, building in SE, Glen Waverley, site start is not until June though. Not a lot of traffic here, especially compared to the Waldorf thread for PD!
How is your build going?

Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum