Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

chandler alfresco in the barossa

Page 23 of 26
Lovely. thanks for sharing hachy. Bit irresponsible leaving the door open especially when it is almost complete. The boys look like they will be happy living there
Looks just wonderful, Hachy. Love your entrance. Vanity and ensuite look great with the colours you've chosen. Tiles look very nicely done. Your boys are so cute--and they are already enjoying their new home.
Not long now then!
Looks amazing Hachy!! really love your tiles
Everything looks amazing. You must be sooooo happy. Hope handover goes well.
Everything looks FANTASTIC hachy, Congrats. I am jealous over your bathroom tiles, and your splashback looks awesome too. Did you get the keys today?
Beautiful Hachy
Congrats to you all
WOW your house is beautiful
I love everything about it!!! And yes the boys are so very cute. Congratulations!!
thanks guys, i am happy with all of our choices except for our render colour.
tiles look great imo

forgot to mention we managed to get 4 white bar stools for $150 yesterday and our ensuite towel ladder and the 2x shower shelves arrived yesterday. the other towel ladder for the main bathroom is not yet in the country yet

will try to catch up on everyone elses threads soon.
How exciting. You're so close to being in and it all looks really beautiful. Really love your colour scheme. We have very similar taste.
How exciting, can not believe how quickly you guys got the Construction completed.

Is looking great, bet you can't wait to get in there.

Then the fun starts with all the other little jobs WOO HOO, great weather coming up to be doing it though

Congrats !!
hachy

What colour is it?

Quote:
forgot to mention we managed to get 4 white bar stools for $150 yesterday and our ensuite towel ladder and the 2x shower shelves arrived yesterday. the other towel ladder for the main bathroom is not yet in the country yet

Nice--that's a good buy.
_lucinda
hachy

What colour is it?

vintage lace

Miss Mia
How exciting, can not believe how quickly you guys got the Construction completed.

Is looking great, bet you can't wait to get in there.

Then the fun starts with all the other little jobs WOO HOO, great weather coming up to be doing it though

Congrats !!

not too much fun, the $$$ soon dwindles
Vintage lace is a lovely name. What don't you like--I imagined a softer creamier/milkier colour than it looks on the Taubman's site on my monitor, but it looks nice. Is it something you will come around to with time?
we can live with it, not like it is a bright red or green etc.
when we can afford it we will look at painting it a more desirable colour.

the valuation went good apparently(dont know what they valued it at) but the mortgage broker told us they said it went well and that they just need to get the report and then they can pay hickies so hopefully the money is there in time for us to pick up keys fri morning.
Friday!!!!! Congratulations. I can't believe how quickly this has gone. Will you be moving straight in?

Sigh, and mine's not even started yet. Maybe soon.
yep we are moving in straight away, as exciting it is having our brand new house i dont enjoy the moving part or should i say the unpacking part

i see your house has started lucinda

the electrician came back to our rental today to do another job(has done 2 since we have been here) and i have booked him in to hang the 4x bedroom pendants and the 3x kitchen bench pendants
hubby rang me earlier to tell me bank has paid hickies

definitely get keys tomorrow

just thought i would put up a pic of the actual light(x3) we have going over kitchen bench seeing the electrician had to open to see what globes.

YAY!!!! Congrats for Key day!

The pendants look lovely, will suit your kitchen nicely
Very elegant. Great news on the keys tomorrow.
Yay Hachy for moving in tomorrow
Hope this rain stays away for you though!!
Related
27/06/2023
Alfresco pitch

Building A New House

Hello! I've alfresco pitch of 3 degrees sitting just below the highlight window. Need advice on below: 1. Will the 3 degree pitch be ok to drain the rain water? The roof…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum