Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

chandler alfresco in the barossa

Page 18 of 26
maddutchman
zub13
I hope that my love of slipnot, lamb of god and tool dont annoy anyone too much!!! Ha ha ha

someone has some taste

Definitely!
We'd get along great as Neighbours
had a bad dream about the house last night, we it was more like a nightmare.
we were at pre-handover and the floor tiles were all wrong, not just by a shade or two but they were black with gold marble running through them and were horrible and then the tile job was done badly.

wonder if the tiles are being started this week
Aw, I'm so sorry you had such a dream. You must be so stressed. Remember, they say dreams never come true, but yes, your premonition about tiles starting this week could well be true. Fingers crossed everything turns out well.
Ive been having funny dreams about the build too hachy! I had one the other day about the slab being sloped in stead of flat and no one would listen!!!

I got a quote from deluxes friend for the fencing and we were very happy!
Argh build dreams are the worst! Everything is always wrong...

Glad the quote worked out well too Zub
I havent had too many building dreams, i think this may have been the first.

7 more sleeps yayyyyy.
House got packed up yesterday and sold the lounges. one car got dropped off wed to get towed back from roxby.
Was hubby and my last day at work here at roxby which was a bit sad as it is a good store to work at.

Hickies rang hubby yesterday to say house should be finished in 6-8 weeks(all joinery is done) and our site manager will give us a call in 3-4weeks.
Have a safe trip, Hachy. Hope you settle into your rented accommodation well. And fingers crossed for a quick finish. So close now. Hope you can get us some photos to drool over.
Today is moving day

Waiting for the big orange truck to arrive.
All the best, your new life is soon to begin
all the best
Good luck Hachy!
You must be so excited to finally go visit the site!
Wishing you and your family all the best! Exciting times
Happy Moving Day!
All the best for the trip and hope it's the least stressful that a move can be
Happy moving day. Hope it all goes well and the weather is clear.
We moved from the desert monday and slept at my parents then moved into our rental yesterday.
We went to the house yesterday but there was no tradies there so we just had a bit of a look today. today a tradie(tiler we think) and he let us walk through. i hope the tiling that is done is not finished as there is grout missing in places.
In a way i wish we hadnt walked through cos i found stuff to pick on, not impressed that the benchtops are uncovered to get
filthy and possibly damaged.
but did you like your house overall? I think it looks fantastic
Arrrgh just lost my second post.

Happy with the size of house and the size of the fridge recess.
Happy with the tiles in the bathrooms.
Not sure if i am happy with the white valencia kitchen benchtop as it looks more cream than white but hopefully once the floor tiles go down it will look good.
Will post photos when i am on laptop instead of phone.
check that it really is valencia as some people on this forum have had trouble with having the wrong thing installed.
Related
27/06/2023
Alfresco pitch

Building A New House

Hello! I've alfresco pitch of 3 degrees sitting just below the highlight window. Need advice on below: 1. Will the 3 degree pitch be ok to drain the rain water? The roof…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum