Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone built with Plan Build Homes?

Page 2 of 2
shc
Has anyone build recently with PlanBuild in Brisbane north area. I couldn't find any bad reviews lately at all. Just wondering if they are good?

We built with them over 12 months ago....if we could turn back time!
PGx2
shc
Has anyone build recently with PlanBuild in Brisbane north area. I couldn't find any bad reviews lately at all. Just wondering if they are good?

Can you elaborate? What issues did you have? I am in the process of choosing a builder.
indo26slate
PGx2
shc

Can you elaborate? What issues did you have? I am in the process of choosing a builder.

If you have about an hour we could elaborate. There were problems all the way through, starting with communication within the company. Their maintenance team is a one-person cowboy that made more of a mess than if he had left well alone. We have built numerous times before including as ‘owner builder’, so not as if we were not on top of things. Do yourself a favour and give Planbuild homes a wide berth!
As I am prospecting with signing up with a project builder (plan build is tentatively on my short list, among other builders) I have one hour to talk to you about it (actually I could spend hours and hours no hassle at all). Can you PM me? Perhaps I can leave my phone number?
Hi, if you wish to leave your number, I’m sure my husband would be happy to give you a synopsis of our past and ongoing issues. PG
PGx2
Hi, if you wish to leave your number, I’m sure my husband would be happy to give you a synopsis of our past and ongoing issues. PG

I'll send you a private message with my number
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum