Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hamptons double-storey Melb - back landscaping stage 2

Page 34 of 43
Looks great! I much prefer the door in the 'after' pic. Well done
Thank you HA, likewise. I was beginning to think this garage door was doomed (when they came to replace it 2 weeks ago, the panels didn't fit). The guy goes 'you know I like it how it is.' Well how convenient!
The door looks great! You must be thrilled, finally.

I am still scarred 3 years after our extension/renovation was completed. The icing on the cake was when the stone mason cut a too big opening for the butlers sink in the granite. He wanted to slide the granite top across meaning the granite would not be correctly aligned with the corbels below at each corner - he then would have had to bog up a fair gap with white silicone. He was most put out when I said, "Sorry, but I'm not happy with that and you will need to do another top." It still makes my blood boil to think about it.
Thanks SCG, yeah. I bet if it was their home they'd be doing it properly!
New door looks great cinder
well done for sticking to your guns!
Thanks Bluesuede. I know what I like
Hi, Your home is just gorgeous. Can I ask what colour White you have used on the interiors?
Thanks Brendo. It's Wattyl New Soft Blush.
i've been waiting for that grange door pic!
much better.
glad thats my choice too
Thanks J+L.

FYI all we received our new additions over the weekend:

Mega cuteness! Having lots of fun
OMG they are beautiful
Thank you AKB! I agree
aww! sooo cute! we have a 1 year old blue burmese. She is just lovely. Cats are a good pet for kids to help take care of, and not too much care needed compared to a puppy! Although my kids would love a puppy too :0
Thanks J+L. Burmese are lovely as well. Yup we are definitely cat people!

Only issue is going on holidays but general we have a house/cat sitter available!
Did somebody say kitties? Your new fur babies are adorable! No doubt they'll be keeping you on your toes
Thanks Abbycaddaby! Most definitely. Not many cuddles as yet, they're so full of beans they can't sit still enough! So yes keeping us on our toes.
Naaawww!!! Congrats on the new fur babies
awww
Thanks guys.
I love the style of your house. I wish more builders on the west coast did traditional styles.

Congrats on the fur babies. They're adorable!
Related
31/10/2023
Acreage, double storey

Building A New House

We're in NSW, but designs from anywhere ok for inspo!

28/03/2024
Full Brick Double Storey 38Sq House Price Estimated?

Building A New House

Hi Kristy Around $1.7-1.8m or around $4,600/sqm. if you PM me your email I will send you a break up in a spreadsheet so you can get an understanding of the costs for…

5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum