Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who else is building at Oran Park?

Page 185 of 331
1st_HomeBuyer
Congratulations!

What size block and how much you paid for the package. Share the details if you dont mind.

Hey got a 530 block. And the price is still being negotiated based on upgrades and extras. But base is 815k. But that will grow no doubt.

hassanbegg
We r without electricity from last an hour, anyone updates

No electricity at OP? What happened?
They said a major fault when I called..... Off for about 2 hours, the twins were due for their bedtime feed just as it died so no way to warm their bottles....

All good now, it came back just after 9pm. When this happens (i have only had one other blackout), the Oran Park Town fb page is usually a good place to check, as people are quick to chase OPT for info or update each other. Not sure what happened but glad it didnt last long enough to affect the fridge/freezer! Still it was a nice excuse to catch up with neighbours.
sm op4154
hassanbegg

Yes it's good here too on other side of the Peter block drive, checked opt fb but there was nothing

Cody Drysdale
All good now, it came back just after 9pm. When this happens (i have only had one other blackout), the Oran Park Town fb page is usually a good place to check, as people are quick to chase OPT for info or update each other. Not sure what happened but glad it didnt last long enough to affect the fridge/freezer! Still it was a nice excuse to catch up with neighbours.
sm op4154
hassanbegg

Hi Cody how r u and Stephen, long time no see. We also been very busy with our new born baby boy. Hopefully all good your end

Yep fb very quiet, I was actually updating the neighbours as I called a few times to find out how long. Kids all in bed now and can cook some dinner.....

The only thing i saw was from a resident, nothing from opt. fair enough though i guess, being after business hours.

Nice to use up some candles and have conversations at home rather than sitting in front of the tv for too long

All good at our end, not much left to do at the house now. Just a laundry and wardrobe fitout really, and once the footpath goes in we can finish off our grass. How are you guys going, house all good? Congrats on your little one
Im sure he is keeping you both busy!
sm op4154
Who has started building in Richards Loop already!!!! Who..how??? Seriously...

What the actual fu....? How is that possible! Haha! That is lightning quick! I suspect they may have got CDC approval before getting their land registered, if that's somehow possible.

Where about on Richards Loop is this?
Lot 4143 and 4144. I'm pretty sure it's those two. One is for sale on domain

Brahma Bull
sm op4154

What the actual fu....? How is that possible! Haha! That is lightning quick! I suspect they may have got CDC approval before getting their land registered, if that's somehow possible.

BB - remember when we attended the Oran Park meeting and while we were complaining about when 4B will register, do you remember what the Oran Park residents were complaining about?

Ashooty
Brahma Bull
sm op4154

BB - remember when we attended the Oran Park meeting and while we were complaining about when 4B will register, do you remember what the Oran Park residents were complaining about?

Is this a trick question?

Footpaths and dirty if I recall.
Brahma Bull
Ashooty
Brahma Bull
[quote="sm op4154"]Who has started building in Richards Loop already!!!! Who..how??? Seriously...

Is this a trick question?

Footpaths and dirty if I recall.[/quote]

That's right Cowboy. They were complaining about dust on their roofs, window screens and cars and that every few days they required to hose the dust down. All the dust was caused by the builders that were still building houses either on the same street or in the same release. So whoever moves in to 4A & 4B first or soonest, they will require a lot of hosing down

We were the first ones in our street in phase 2c and everyone else started building after us and never been asked to wash our roof or we did notice any dusty stuff.
The day our land was registered, I had the same question for 2 houses started building just 2 days after the registration behind my steer and that builder was something called home invention may be. Not sure how they managed to get cdc approved

Another release today!

http://www.oranparktown.com.au/land-for-sale

Ashooty

I didnt got any e mail... did anyone got an e mail for this??
1st_HomeBuyer
Ashooty

I didnt got any e mail... did anyone got an e mail for this??

I got the email.. i got 2 in fact at 10:35 this morning.
Hi all,

Anyone here purchased land on Thorpe Circuit? Cannot find anyone in 30B release
So I decided to check camden councils da section online. Wow my application is on their website.
but I'm guessing mostly everyone in 4a/4b are going cdc as mine was the only one there. Getting way too nervous now!!!

Whats the differnece between going to cdc or council. Can you enlist a few changes, if any exists??
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum