Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Carlisle Homes - Indiana 35 Tarneit Victoria

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

We are very interested in building our dream home with Carlisle Homes - Indiana 35 floorplan.

http://www.carlislehomes.com.au/find-a- ... na/facades

We have just met with our Sales Consultant, Jenny, from Carlisle who has been fantastic and very informative. We are just having our fingers crossed, our variations to the plan will pull through management as they do not like to make changes to the wet areas.

I will try to keep regular posts regarding our building experience and start a blog page once we start building. Just wondering if anyone can advise of their building experience and quality of their home with Carlisle? Any advice and tips would be most appreciated!!

Many thanks
Good Luck buddy! We also went throught JT and she was really helpful. Although she added a few things that didn't applied to us i.e. NBN Co. Stuff (We needed the VicUrban FTTH). We also had a few (3) things changed including wet areas and they were approved. Just finished our colour selections in which they didn't have our drawings yet and now awaiting contract!

Keep us posted!
dreamhome555
Hi everyone,

We are very interested in building our dream home with Carlisle Homes - Indiana 35 floorplan.

http://www.carlislehomes.com.au/find-a- ... na/facades

We have just met with our Sales Consultant, Jenny, from Carlisle who has been fantastic and very informative. We are just having our fingers crossed, our variations to the plan will pull through management as they do not like to make changes to the wet areas.

I will try to keep regular posts regarding our building experience and start a blog page once we start building. Just wondering if anyone can advise of their building experience and quality of their home with Carlisle? Any advice and tips would be most appreciated!!

Many thanks

Hi Dreamhome555,

We too are building the Indiana35. Have you started the blog page. Would love to follow.....thanks...
We are building the Indiana 33, also in Tarneit.

Would be great to hear how you are all getting on?
clak4
We are building the Indiana 33, also in Tarneit.

Would be great to hear how you are all getting on?

Congratulations!!!! We signed our contract for The Indiana 35 last week. It has been a really positive experience with Carlisle up to now. We are clarifying few Post Contract Variations with our CLE at the moment. When are you starting to build?
Congratulations on the decision!
Just cross your fingers that you get a good CLE!! As we are now on our 3rd and its been a slow ride, although now that we have a brilliant site supervisor everything is running more smoothly!
Keep us in the loop! And we love lots of pics on here too!!!
I went for our colour browse today and I didn't enjoy it at all! I am hopeless at making any decisions, so for me this was a nightmare! I just felt nauseous!
clak4
I went for our colour browse today and I didn't enjoy it at all! I am hopeless at making any decisions, so for me this was a nightmare! I just felt nauseous!

Don't be nervous... We went complete opposite to what we originally wanted with colours in the colour browse... A went and found a display we loved all the colours in and moulded ours off that... It's because they chuck soooo many options at you all at once!!

Now seeing the start of ours come together, I love all of our selections!!!

Sent from my iPad
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

24/04/2024
Carlisle Building Experience

Building A New House

Carlisle use to sneak a water resistant "Performance Solution" into their contracts. Have you checked your contract for same?

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum