Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Zak's house - Evermore Heights - External rendering

Page 4 of 5
Hey Zak

What's been happening - can't get down your street during the day atm!!!
We have got roof and the grey float should have been finished today.
Yay!!!!!! Any more progress (aka pics) Zak?
The white set started today. It should be ready on Monday. I will have pics on the weekend.
Pics???
The white should have been completed today.
we expect the lock up to be early next week. Here is one photo looking towards our living area/kitchen.
Nice
To be honest the interesting stuff is still ahead of us. I will post more pics once the kitchen and other cabinets start going in. For now it is just an empty house with white walls.
It is starting to take shape. Unfortunately Christmas will delay the progress.
Wow red kitchen! Nice bold move, look forward to seeing it complete
Red looks great. We were thinking of something similar (not necessarily in red). Very striking!
Love the red!
More pics. PCI coming up next month.

Master bedroom

The kitchen with tiles now

The theatre wall
Wow, some very bold colours Zak! Can't wait to see it all finished.
My fiance and I are building on Bristlebird Approach too
we are only at brickwork stage though (lots of delays with Aussie Living). How much longer until handover?
Couple of weeks I hope. Where is your house? PM is fine if you don't want to make it public.
How exciting
It's around the bend near Nairn Drive. Where is yours?
It's near Forward street.
I had to look on the map to see where Forward Street is lol. I'm always jealous driving past those houses as they are so much further ahead of us. Just got a call from our CL saying that our SS has arranged for bricklayers to start our garage today! So happy as this was supposed to start on the 20th Feb so looking forward to the brickwork being completed so that our roof can start! It has been 4 months since our slab went down.
4 months?!? Look at your contract, there might be a clause regarding how long it should take them to finish it all.
Related
26/10/2023
Queensland ceiling heights - help!

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

We bought a house in 2015 advertised as a 7/2/2, 4br up, 3br down (7br), and to date, it’s a great house. However, we’ve just had it valued and it’s come in as a…

7/05/2023
Rendering old corrugated shed

General Discussion

Is it possible to render an old corrugated iron shed.I have heard that it can be done if it is covered with chicken wire first.Not sure of the ratio of the render mix and…

7/05/2023
Facade column size (350 or 470mm) , Rendering or Stone or Ti

Building A New House

Dear Members I have to decide the Facade column size. My custom builder standard is 350mm with rendering, but i asked for 470mm plus stone or tiles and yet to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum