Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

G3mmill Custom Build in Kalamunda, Perth-Curtain pics

Page 25 of 26

Wonderful news!
Brilliant News !
That must have been killing you and still 12 days until you can live in your new home. Patience is a virtue and all, but it would have defeated me! Well done
Hope all goes smooothly from here!

Mrs Rex
Congratulations!! So glad to hear it has all been sorted now
time to get ready to enjoy your beautiful home!!
More flooring pics SD?
Awesome news! Happy packing!
Finally some flooring pics...we're so pleased with the floor, our flooring guys did a fantastic job-laying, sanding and finish.

I would've taken more pics except the battery went flat

10 x more sleeps to go
Oh they look so beautiful!!! Its so nice to see what we are getting. Im in the process of getting quotes now. Just 2 more questions, what finish is it satin or matt, and is it water based?
Looking amazing!! Can't wait to see it once you have everything in the house
I bet 10 days can't come quick enough!!
Tracyw
Oh they look so beautiful!!! Its so nice to see what we are getting. Im in the process of getting quotes now. Just 2 more questions, what finish is it satin or matt, and is it water based?

Its a satin finish, they used a German varnish that dries in 1 day, I think it might be water based as you could hardly smell it at all.

fmac
Looking amazing!! Can't wait to see it once you have everything in the house
I bet 10 days can't come quick enough!!
I can't wait either, we've got new furniture that's in storage, so I'm busting to see that in the new house.
floors are amazing
Oh they are pretty
Your floor and house in general is just soooo pretty - stunning is probably a better word. Well done to you.

Congrats on your impending move too. Not long to go now, how exciting.
Those floors are wonderful
Thanks for the info! I can't stop looking at them!
What gorgeous grain lines in the wood! Love it when it has character and feature bits
Money well spent
xxkatxx
What gorgeous grain lines in the wood! Love it when it has character and feature bits
Money well spent
Thanks xxkatxx considering we kept changing our minds about what we wanted and it is such a lot of money to spend and you want to be sure its what you want and that the layer does a good job...we are ecstatic with the result, the grain is gorgeous.

Thanks Tracyw and AKB

Serialbuilder
Your floor and house in general is just soooo pretty - stunning is probably a better word. Well done to you.

Congrats on your impending move too. Not long to go now, how exciting.

Thanks so much, I've been researching this house for ages so great to see it finally come together.

Been working at the house yesterday and will go back today, we're moving 3 x pallets of pavers out of the garage and we need to fill the ATU hole with sand.

I've organised a cleaning party for next Saturday night, I've invited all my girlfriends around to help me clean up all the dust (so much dust) before we move in on Monday 26th - my friend had one a few years ago and its a great idea, with lots of people its done in no time.

8 x sleeps to go!!
Oh my. Those floors look fabulous!!

I want floors.
Sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread... but your place is beautiful. Lots to love. If you don't mind, please also post or PM me floor company name. Getting quotes for blackbutt flooring is on my current "to do" list.
Related
2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum