Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Landsdale with New Generation Homes

Page 10 of 10
Okay the latest from today- PCI handover inspection booked for the 25th, keys should be a maximum of ten business days later. So *should* have our keys by November 8th.

Twigs, no idea why so slow! We were originally supposed to have PCI handover this Friday (18th), but I had a feeling that wouldn't happen.
Woohooo!!
Lucky it's only an extra week, but yeah still annoying when there doesn't seem to be much left to do at all!! Fingers crossed they keep to the 10 days for handover
Palladian
Okay the latest from today- PCI handover inspection booked for the 25th, keys should be a maximum of ten business days later. So *should* have our keys by November 8th.

Twigs, no idea why so slow! We were originally supposed to have PCI handover this Friday (18th), but I had a feeling that wouldn't happen.

Atleast thats some good news!
You can be nice and comfy when Christmas comes around
Fingers crossed! I'm not counting on anything though til we have the keys in our hands.
Finally a date.. well hopefully.. very exciting
So close now!! Ours is in a few weeks, got any tips?!
I was just about to start a post asking for tips!
One more sleep til PCI!
Fingers crossed we don't find any major problems!

If anyone has any tips can you please post them here?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67818

Thanks!
Good luck S!! Let us know how you go!
S, got a date for keys yet!? You must be so excited!!!
How did everything go?
Yay I got my computer back!

We've been in the house for almost three weeks now and I love it! Still not unpacked everything and going to take a while to get it all exactly how I want but it's great and we're really happy.

Now I'm off to see how everyone else is doing.
Congratulations on your moving to your new house. I was reading previous post and it was very encouraging to read others experience.

I am building with new generation homes (Sutherland design) in Heron Park ( Satterly) , Harrisdale.

It is early days for me ...let see how things goes.

Cheers,
AB
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum