Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a New House

Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone, I'm a new user. Your forum on building new houses has been very educational, especially BMP and Ricci as we want to build with Adenbrook in Brisbane too. Do any Brisbanites know of a good house removalist company, as we want to sell our house for relocation?
Hi Angie
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Hope that those building in Brisbane can give you some answers.
Thanks, glad to be here. What a great idea. Already I've learnt more this morning than the display home reps would every let on!
Welcome Angie,

It has been discussed here before about house relocation, Im not sure that it was in QLD though..

Use the search tool, it will help.

Have some fun and learn lots.
We are tossing up which builder to go with at the moment, we narrowed it down to Adenbrook, AV Jennings or Plantation. Can anyone give us their experience with these builders in Brisbane?
Related
26/06/2023
New House

Building A New House

Yes well there solution is to blame everyone else while I a 65yr old woman with major medical problems have to just continue to boil water and wash myself in a bucket…

7/09/2023
Leak in wall new house

General Discussion

If you make sure all taps inside and out are turned off, what does the water meter show if you leave it for a while.

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum