Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Show us your walk through video of your new home

Page 1 of 1
Not sure if this has been done on H1 before but thought it would be a good idea to get a thread going where people can post links to walk through videos of their newly built homes. (ie- hosted on You Tube etc....)
Maybe the H1 mods can organise a You Tube insert option in the full editor?

This would be a great way to interactively visualise everyones hard work.

I would post one myself but we are still waiting to get started on our build but will be sure to do so in a few months time, once completed.
I think this is a great idea.... next time i am down at the new home i will take footage
marybond2012
I think this is a great idea.... next time i am down at the new home i will take footage

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your footage. Any one else got some vids they'd care to share?
My first video blog:

Hope you like it, and more to follow
Not sure whats up with my attempts to view i just have a white screen. ??
Interesting that they put in temporary stairways these days. OH&S standards have come a long way since my parents built a double-story house in the early 90's.
maximus
Interesting that they put in temporary stairways these days. OH&S standards have come a long way since my parents built a double-story house in the early 90's.

my build only has a ladder no temp stairs
. Must say it is good to have that.
Vatche - Good stuff

dawesrus -Did you get it to work? It works fine for me.
Related
9/04/2024
Proposed walk in linen

Renovation + Home Improvement

Do you really want to accommodate the window? What is on the outside of the window? Do you want to be able to see your towels from outside? I would blank the window from…

21/03/2024
Heated vertical towel rail at the end of a walk-in shower

Bathrooms and Laundry

Electrical just got back to me and said the most they can provide is a single power point on the Bedroom 1 side of that wall. After handover, your towel rail installer…

19/05/2023
PVC pipe through footing

General Discussion

yep sounds good make the footing bigger to to allow for the pipe in the middle

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum