Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Smart Homes for Living

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Anyone here have any experience with Smart Homes for Living in WA? Can't seem to find any review on them. Must be a new builder.
They are a branch of Ventura homes. I have been looking at them also
Hello, there are quite a few reviews on product review site. The link can't be posted here, please do google search. I wouldn't trust the positive reviews though.

We are building with smart homes and I would NOT recommend to build with them. Very slow, pricy and do not give a sh#! about anything. They don't know what the good service or quality job means, they treating you as a number.
We signed the contract in October 2013, the settlement was at the end of April 2014 and they are still going. They yet need to do tiles, paving, flooring and alot more before the pci. And they are definitely running out of the contract time.
There is still a little hope we'll move in before the end of September. And that will be the end (I hope) of our two year battle with Smart Homes.
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

21/04/2024
smart or normal switches

Building A New House

Shelly switches require a paid subscription for full access to all features which is ridiulous given the lifespan of a home and if you were to sell it or buy a home with…

24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum