Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First time builder - Ellenbrook - Painting started...!

Page 37 of 37
How are you enjoying the house? And not living with small children?
Its fantastic!
Ive only just had a guy around to do my velocity cabling, and internet will be hooked up on the 6th of Jan, so at the moment I have no TV recpetion either. So my house is verrrrry quiet! I've having to play music off my laptop so its not so quiet lol.
Echo2k3
Its fantastic!
Ive only just had a guy around to do my velocity cabling, and internet will be hooked up on the 6th of Jan, so at the moment I have no TV recpetion either. So my house is verrrrry quiet! I've having to play music off my laptop so its not so quiet lol.

No TV? As soon as our fibre was connected to the house we had TV straight away, a tech called Shane came and did ours, apparently he does most of Ellenbrook.
Maybe there was lol.. I just never tried hooking the antenna cable up because I thought i had to wait untill the box was installed.
Havn't updated for months!!
Everything is going great. I couldnt find a single thing to get fixed after my 6month period.
No water leaks in this wet weather. A few chips in the walls i need to fix up from hitting it with furniture, oops lol!

Still need some more furniture. I had a house mate for 3 months while she was in the process of getting a divorce, made my house a little less empty.
I do pole dancing as a sport, so i have my pole set up in my living room lol.

I deffiently would build with Wow homes again
Related
6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

14/07/2023
Painting Multifinish Plaster

Building A New House

Hi, Have used the Dulux 1 step, oil base on my walls(white set), out of can it’s already a more thinner product than a final coat paint Also in water base Water or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum