Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Trying to get Internet connection Epping

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I have been reading quite a few threads on this site and want to thank everyone for the information on it.

I have just moved in our house in Aurora estate and we are trying to get a company to provide internet connection.

We contacted Company A (dont want to mention the name) who said they would provide fibre optic internet service and signed me up for 24 months contract assuring the connection will be done in approx 15 days. I was told 10 days for Opticomm to install equipment and 5 days for Company A installation. After wasting time on the phone calls with Company A for 2 weeks to follow up on the same, we now have Company A saying Opticomm doesnot install infrastructure in my area.

I was told that Vic Urban would do the installation of equipment in the area by end of July 2012.

Can somebody please suggest a decent fibre optic service (or atleast ADSL2+) service we can get in the area?

I have not spoken to telstra yet because they can be expensive.
You have the choice of iPrimus or iiNet in Aurora. Call either of them to get connection (phone and data). More information is available on the Aurora assocation web site www.aurora.asn.au
Thank you Wokwon. Iprimus was the one which said they cant provide internet until Vic urban doesnt install their infrastructure.

Does that mean no one in the area has fibre optic internet ?
Have you tried Optus?
Hi Sus_111, Try posting in this thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15312&start=2560

I haven't actually moved into Aurora yet (land only titled last week) so I don't know the actual process.
Related
23/03/2024
Fridge Freezer not working after trying to run on Generator

Kitchen Appliances

I had a similar issue with my fridge not too long ago. It wasn't the same model, but the symptoms were pretty much the same: the compressor would start and then stop…

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum