Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Show us your - handover pics

Page 1 of 3
I'd like to live vicariously through all of you that have completed your builds... while I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for my builder to finally get us to contract

Could we have a thread with each poster including a complete set of the pics of their house taken at (or around) handover? With or without furniture. I LOVE seeing these pics in build threads, and a whole thread just of these pics would make me very happy
Ribbon, I think that is a great idea, would be good to have even basic colors as well, I am forever asking what colors the kitchen is!
Ooow me too! Love pics!
Bumping in the hope someone will take pity on us and post their pics
If I had finished pics I would post them up....can you wait about 3 months!
Anyone??
Please someone post there handover pics on this thread... it is a fantastic idea... I will be posting my pics when i am at handover which is not too far away:)
everyones embarrasssed!!
Yes people, c'mon! Take pity on those of us who are so far away from this point it's not funny :p
its secret squirel stuff. once you are in, you only put them on your own thread, cos it looks big headed if you splash em around (and you dont want anyone to NOT comment. that's the worst feeling!)

so long as everyone promises to ooo and arrrr at ANY pics put up, people might be more up for it. even if you hate it..just oow and aarrr peoples, just be nice

im not going first though!!
That's unlike you to be shy Kiwi ....
Here are some of our handover pics from a year ago ....

Gorgeous - love it! Lots of light and space.
ooow, I had forgotten that fab entrance hall...oooo and arrrrr
Thanks ... and we still haven't found anything for the niches yet ...

Mclaren
Thanks ... and we still haven't found anything for the niches yet ...

Mclaren your house is just beautiful.... anyone would be more then happy to own a house like that

In regards to your niches, why dont you try the metal art ....http://www.metalistik.com.au/index.php/ ... -art/plain
Even the rustic metal art panels that you see in the peoples portico or gardens.... Just an idea
I would have loved to have Wall Niches.. I love your entrance..
That's what I love about Home One ... what a great website!! Thanks so much ...
Kiwi - is that basically saying 'act cool'?

Mclaren - Woah. Your house is amazeballs! We have niches in the same spot as you! No idea what we will put in them either lol
*drools* over your house McLaren. Now you are in, how do you find those glossy tiles? Are they slippy? Hard to keep clean? I love them and think we might do something similar but am worried about those things.
those metal pics/things?!! would look so good there, dont you think.? I do....
they are gorgeous.

stella, act NICE.
if we put picks up, just say you love em!!
Related
12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum