- 10K Fixed Site Cost
- Colorbond Roofing Promotion
- Oxford 32 Rear Master Option
- Extended Kitchen and Side Alfresco Option
- Modern Render Finish
- Extension to Alfresco
- It's Electrifying Pack
- Full Ducted Air Conditioning

We have made further changes, we will know the actual price on the tender date.

Ron 321: Did they provide you pricing for double glazing? I would like to request for double glazing as well..

Our Sales Consultant, Scott Bellingham is awesome. Totally recommended.

Ours were a Electrical n double glazing pack-10 k(
I recall this package was 5 k only few months before this summer special)
It consist of
40 downlights.
All windows double glazed( keep in mind standard windows have to be changed to awning- 100 extra per window on top).All upgraded window they will also double glaze but would cost couple of hundred extra.some exceptions to certain windows( one on first floor in retro fa
10 double pp
2 extra data and TV points
Security system with 4 motion sensor.
Ducted vacc( we excluded) n got 5 downlights instead.

Hope it helps

Thanks Ron 321!
DThirdDegree
Ron 321
DThirdDegree
Hello everyone.

We are building Oxford 32 (Prestige Range) with King Island 32 Facade

- 40K 60 Day Summer Sale
- 10K Fixed Site Cost
- Colorbond Roofing Promotion
- Oxford 32 Rear Master Option
- Extended Kitchen and Side Alfresco Option
- Modern Render Finish
- Extension to Alfresco
- It's Electrifying Pack
- Full Ducted Air Conditioning

We have made further changes, we will know the actual price on the tender date.

Ron 321: Did they provide you pricing for double glazing? I would like to request for double glazing as well..

Our Sales Consultant, Scott Bellingham is awesome. Totally recommended.

Ours were a Electrical n double glazing pack-10 k(
I recall this package was 5 k only few months before this summer special)
It consist of
40 downlights.
All windows double glazed( keep in mind standard windows have to be changed to awning- 100 extra per window on top).All upgraded window they will also double glaze but would cost couple of hundred extra.some exceptions to certain windows( one on first floor in retro fa
10 double pp
2 extra data and TV points
Security system with 4 motion sensor.
Ducted vacc( we excluded) n got 5 downlights instead.

Hope it helps

Thanks Ron 321!

šŸ‘šŸ‘
PieMan
Hi everyone,

We have decided to build the hoffman 39.
I found this thread really helpful so I'm contributing my details.

Hoffman 39 $296,900
Flooring Cat 1 laminate and carpet - free as part of the Site Start incentive pack
Hebel free
Evaporative cooling (upstairs and downstairs) free as part of the Site Start incentive pack

Ashmont Facade $4100

Site costs
Excavation and stone removal $4955
P-H2 class waffle slab, including concrete piering $15406

Estate Covenant
Class A recycled water to toilets + 2 garden taps $2273
Additional toilet for recycled water $154
Telecommunications infrastructure connection $550

Local Goverment OHS $1484

Structural
450mm eaves to upper floor $3283
Deluxe bathroom $1570
Extended lounge option $2651
Grand Alfresco $15533
2740mm high ceiling to ground floor ILO 2590mm $3800
2000mm Garage extension $5398
2100mm x 2400 mm roller door to rear garage wall $369
Laid back gutter with S type flashing for garage on boundary $179

Windows
Translucent glazing x 4 $384
1200mm x 2400mm square set sliding window to kitchen ILO 1000mm x 2400mm $13
2100 high x 1500mm wide boutique fixed picture window (saw this in a display) $1040
500mm high x 3500 mm wide boutique window as kitchen splash back $881
1800mm x 900mm fixed window to garage $296
Awning window upgrade x 7 $1015
700mm x 2400mm window to master $396
500mm x 1810mm window to galley ILO 300mm x 1810mm $88

Doors
Rosewood veneer to front door ILO primed finish $122
2340mm high flush panel cavity doors x 3 $1527
Sliding robe doors x 4 $760
720mm door to under staircase landing $191
2100mm x 4500mm boutique stacker door ILO 2400mm x 3000mm aluminum stacker $2224

Hebel
Additional hebel cost for garage, lounge and brick piers $1277

Plaster
325mm x 1025 shower niche $213
325mm x 1500mm shower niche $298
10mm soundcheck plaster to lounge ceiling $271

Cabinets
Kitchen Culture selections $5699
Galley option 3 $1924
Appliance removal 2x ovens, 1 stove(we will fit after handover) -$1338

Electrical lots of $$$. Let me know if you want a break down

Plumbing lots of tap upgrades $$$

Tile upgrades $$$

Carpet
Carpet upgrade to cat 2 1st floor $1652
Carpet upgrade to cat 3 to lounge $655
Cat 2 underlay $630

Insulation
Sound screen to WC x 3 lounge $575
R2.5 soundproof insulations to between ground and 1st floor $2992

Heating
Heating upgrade to hx30i plus network controller $1729
2 Zones $1191

Stairs
Upgrade to option 3 stainless steel ILO option 2 $100

Hope this helps

Thanks for the detailed quote. I am currently in the process of finalising on the Hoffman and would be keen to get your thoughts on how the build went and if you would recommend Porter Davis
Read this post on PD.......

https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96517&p=1854759#p1854759
I know when we were starting figuring out what we were looking at (vs what we could afford of course!), seeing what other people had spent really helped us in our budgeting.

At a high level, I wanted to share some of our info, in case if can help anyone else.

All pricing is for the Charlton 28 (Advantage Range) with Geelong-area pricing.

Total price $379,048
Note, this doesn't include our $40k discount, so we're really spending $339,048 on the house)

Base price: $274,900

And some of the 'bigger ticket items' for us are as follows
1. Ludstone facade $14,900
2. Eves $2800 (these were essential for us from both an energy efficiency perspective and aesthetically. I highly recommend looking at the FB group 'My Energy Efficient Home' - this group has been really valuable in the planning of our house)
3. Modify downstairs WC to bathroom $2550. This makes our house 4 bed, 3 bath, and gives us flexibility in the future should we choose to convert our downstairs living/study to a larger guest suite as then they'rd be a bathroom on the same level)
4. We changed all windows to awning ones rather than sliding - this was an aesthetic preference, I simply like the look. These were then later upgraded to double-glazed at contract.
5. We also added additional windows in the family/kitchen area for more light
6. We also added the 5.4m boutique stacker door to the family as a big part of the appeal of this house was how wide and open the back living/kitchen space could be out on to the back yard
7. We deleted out the WIR fitout in the master and in bedroom 2 as we will fit these out post-handover
8. We upgraded to catagory 2 bricks (Austral Ash), we considered Hebel, however we like the look of this light brick just as much and it was cheaper!
9. We've kept the standard cove cornices throughout, however we fully-tiled most walls in the ensuite, downstairs bath and upstairs bath which meant upgrading to square set. We kept out wall tiling white, so were we haven't upgraded isn't as obvious.
10. We added niches to all 3 shower walls. This was pricey ($326 each for 425x425mm niches) but I think is worth it long term and it saves on having extra rails/storage in the showers).
11. We added three promotional upgrade packs:
1. Design Indoor Upgrade Pack ($4499) - this was worth it for us as it included internal access door, stone to bathrooms, shower frame/base upgrades, laundry fit out and 3-coat paint system
2. Design Kitchen Upgrade Pack ($5499) - this was worth it for us as it included stone bench tops, undermount sick (this was a must-have for me), pot drawers etc. We didn't use some items and got them credited back, including upper cabinetry, freestanding upright cooker etc.
3. Design Outdoor Upgrade Pack ($7499) - this was worth it for us as it included upgraded brickwork, flyscreens, render to the front of the house (required in our estate), remote garage door etc.
12. We spent another $5333 in Kitchen Culture. We initially weren't going to spend this much, but considering the kitchen was so close to being our dream one, we figured spending a little more here would mean we wouldn't want to be tearing it down in 5-10 years! This was mostly to extend our benchtop right around to the back wall of the house (and upgrade it to stone), add lots more drawers, add a lift-up cupboard to the top of our fridge space, and upgrade all bathroom benchtops to catagory 2.
13. We also upgraded our kitchen appliances, we want to go as electric as we can, only relying on gas for solar-boosted gas hot water. We considered doing these externally however were really impressed with the pricing. So in the kitchen we upgraded:
1. The cooktop to the F&P 900mm induction cooktop - $1760 (we were meant to get a freestanding cooker in our kitchen upgrade pack so this replaced this partially)
2. The oven to the F&P 600mm wall oven (upgrade pricing only $317)
3. We added an additional F&P wall oven same as the above, for the additional unit this was $1255
4. We also upgraded our extractor fan to the F&P one, it sucks more cubic cm (or some measurement...) out of the air and we thought that more efficiency here would be good - and it was only $117 to upgrade.
14. We also upgraded quite a bit of plumbing fixtures. This was something I was prepared to not do, as we could change fixtures later. But again, like the kitchen appliances, the cost of doing it later was going to be more expensive for similar quality fixtures (the water ratings on the fixtures PD provides are actually really good). I looked at at-cost pricing externally, as my BIL is a plumber, so I wasn't factoring in labour - and it still worked out better to go through PD. We upgraded:
1. In our downstairs bathroom we upgraded our tapware to brushed gold. They have a new range in and it's really really nice! So we went with the twin rail shower, shower mixer, sink tap, toilet roll holder and towel rail so this bathroom (which is our main guest bathroom) would be finished when we moved it. We upgraded this basin to the Ideal Standard Active Vessel one ($97).
2. In our 'kids' bathroom we kept things simple - we used the shower rail (chrome) that we got in the pack, standard mixer included in pack, and we changed the basin to the The Gap 450x410mm semi inset basin. We also upgraded the hob bath to the freestanding one in this room as I LOVE a freestanding bath!
3. In our ensuite we kept to chrome - but we upgraded to a twin shower, and also put the same Ideal Standard Active Vessel basins in the extended vanity as we have in the downstairs guest bathroom.
We had our ensuite shower upgraded to a 2000mm high semi frameless screen in our indoor pack - we also raised the other two showers to this height.
Additionally, we extended the mirror in the kids bath all the way along the wall to give the light more room ($109), and we've opted to delete the mirror out of the downstairs bathroom - we'll put in a feature mirror here after we move in.
15. We are doing all our flooring after handover - carpet on the stairs and upstairs (we are going with a medium-quality carpet and high-grade underlay). For this reason we've kept our stairs as standard. Downstairs we are installing vinyl floating planks. We have kids and dogs, I love real wood but this was a no-brainer for us!
16. We spent a total of $1954 on tile upgrades. The woman we had from National Tiles was amazingly helpful. We kept to mostly cat 1 and 2, did a lot of extended tiling on the walls and added some designer range tiles between our ensuite mirror and basins.
17. We also opted to remove our gas ducted heating - we are installing split systems downstairs and evaporative cooling upstairs post-handover.
18. Our total electrical spend was $10047 - weā€™ve done all our downlights, cat 6 cabling etc. Weā€™ve also put in a lot of provisioning, including a fan for the family room, batten lights to be switched out for feature lighting above the kitchen bench, and plain battens in the bedrooms to accomodate future feature downlights.

Phew!

I hope this is helpful for other people. We've had such a pleasant experience so far and I would love to be able to help other people feel a similar level of preparedness going in to their appointments. We did detailed quotes with two other builders, and looked and met with another 4+ prior to settling on PD.

Good luck!!!
RobGee
I know when we were starting figuring out what we were looking at (vs what we could afford of course!), seeing what other people had spent really helped us in our budgeting.

At a high level, I wanted to share some of our info, in case if can help anyone else.

All pricing is for the Charlton 28 (Advantage Range) with Geelong-area pricing.

Total price $379,048
Note, this doesn't include our $40k discount, so we're really spending $339,048 on the house)

Base price: $274,900

And some of the 'bigger ticket items' for us are as follows
1. Ludstone facade $14,900
2. Eves $2800 (these were essential for us from both an energy efficiency perspective and aesthetically. I highly recommend looking at the FB group 'My Energy Efficient Home' - this group has been really valuable in the planning of our house)
3. Modify downstairs WC to bathroom $2550. This makes our house 4 bed, 3 bath, and gives us flexibility in the future should we choose to convert our downstairs living/study to a larger guest suite as then they'rd be a bathroom on the same level)
4. We changed all windows to awning ones rather than sliding - this was an aesthetic preference, I simply like the look. These were then later upgraded to double-glazed at contract.
5. We also added additional windows in the family/kitchen area for more light
6. We also added the 5.4m boutique stacker door to the family as a big part of the appeal of this house was how wide and open the back living/kitchen space could be out on to the back yard
7. We deleted out the WIR fitout in the master and in bedroom 2 as we will fit these out post-handover
8. We upgraded to catagory 2 bricks (Austral Ash), we considered Hebel, however we like the look of this light brick just as much and it was cheaper!
9. We've kept the standard cove cornices throughout, however we fully-tiled most walls in the ensuite, downstairs bath and upstairs bath which meant upgrading to square set. We kept out wall tiling white, so were we haven't upgraded isn't as obvious.
10. We added niches to all 3 shower walls. This was pricey ($326 each for 425x425mm niches) but I think is worth it long term and it saves on having extra rails/storage in the showers).
11. We added three promotional upgrade packs:
1. Design Indoor Upgrade Pack ($4499) - this was worth it for us as it included internal access door, stone to bathrooms, shower frame/base upgrades, laundry fit out and 3-coat paint system
2. Design Kitchen Upgrade Pack ($5499) - this was worth it for us as it included stone bench tops, undermount sick (this was a must-have for me), pot drawers etc. We didn't use some items and got them credited back, including upper cabinetry, freestanding upright cooker etc.
3. Design Outdoor Upgrade Pack ($7499) - this was worth it for us as it included upgraded brickwork, flyscreens, render to the front of the house (required in our estate), remote garage door etc.
12. We spent another $5333 in Kitchen Culture. We initially weren't going to spend this much, but considering the kitchen was so close to being our dream one, we figured spending a little more here would mean we wouldn't want to be tearing it down in 5-10 years! This was mostly to extend our benchtop right around to the back wall of the house (and upgrade it to stone), add lots more drawers, add a lift-up cupboard to the top of our fridge space, and upgrade all bathroom benchtops to catagory 2.
13. We also upgraded our kitchen appliances, we want to go as electric as we can, only relying on gas for solar-boosted gas hot water. We considered doing these externally however were really impressed with the pricing. So in the kitchen we upgraded:
1. The cooktop to the F&P 900mm induction cooktop - $1760 (we were meant to get a freestanding cooker in our kitchen upgrade pack so this replaced this partially)
2. The oven to the F&P 600mm wall oven (upgrade pricing only $317)
3. We added an additional F&P wall oven same as the above, for the additional unit this was $1255
4. We also upgraded our extractor fan to the F&P one, it sucks more cubic cm (or some measurement...) out of the air and we thought that more efficiency here would be good - and it was only $117 to upgrade.
14. We also upgraded quite a bit of plumbing fixtures. This was something I was prepared to not do, as we could change fixtures later. But again, like the kitchen appliances, the cost of doing it later was going to be more expensive for similar quality fixtures (the water ratings on the fixtures PD provides are actually really good). I looked at at-cost pricing externally, as my BIL is a plumber, so I wasn't factoring in labour - and it still worked out better to go through PD. We upgraded:
1. In our downstairs bathroom we upgraded our tapware to brushed gold. They have a new range in and it's really really nice! So we went with the twin rail shower, shower mixer, sink tap, toilet roll holder and towel rail so this bathroom (which is our main guest bathroom) would be finished when we moved it. We upgraded this basin to the Ideal Standard Active Vessel one ($97).
2. In our 'kids' bathroom we kept things simple - we used the shower rail (chrome) that we got in the pack, standard mixer included in pack, and we changed the basin to the The Gap 450x410mm semi inset basin. We also upgraded the hob bath to the freestanding one in this room as I LOVE a freestanding bath!
3. In our ensuite we kept to chrome - but we upgraded to a twin shower, and also put the same Ideal Standard Active Vessel basins in the extended vanity as we have in the downstairs guest bathroom.
We had our ensuite shower upgraded to a 2000mm high semi frameless screen in our indoor pack - we also raised the other two showers to this height.
Additionally, we extended the mirror in the kids bath all the way along the wall to give the light more room ($109), and we've opted to delete the mirror out of the downstairs bathroom - we'll put in a feature mirror here after we move in.
15. We are doing all our flooring after handover - carpet on the stairs and upstairs (we are going with a medium-quality carpet and high-grade underlay). For this reason we've kept our stairs as standard. Downstairs we are installing vinyl floating planks. We have kids and dogs, I love real wood but this was a no-brainer for us!
16. We spent a total of $1954 on tile upgrades. The woman we had from National Tiles was amazingly helpful. We kept to mostly cat 1 and 2, did a lot of extended tiling on the walls and added some designer range tiles between our ensuite mirror and basins.
17. We also opted to remove our gas ducted heating - we are installing split systems downstairs and evaporative cooling upstairs post-handover.
18. Our total electrical spend was $10047 - weā€™ve done all our downlights, cat 6 cabling etc. Weā€™ve also put in a lot of provisioning, including a fan for the family room, batten lights to be switched out for feature lighting above the kitchen bench, and plain battens in the bedrooms to accomodate future feature downlights.

Phew!

I hope this is helpful for other people. We've had such a pleasant experience so far and I would love to be able to help other people feel a similar level of preparedness going in to their appointments. We did detailed quotes with two other builders, and looked and met with another 4+ prior to settling on PD.

Good luck!!!

This is really helpful. Thank you so much for going to all the trouble of writing it out. We are just starting the process with PD and you have given me lots of ideas that hadn't occurred to me.
cinderella_375
Hi All,
Over at the Porter Davis thread there has been talk of officially trying to collate the cost of extras and upgrades that everyone did for future reference. If you have built with PD and can recall any extras whether it be brick upgrades, tiles, electrical, doors etc etc, please post your variations.

Hey cinderella_375 - very good thread for those looking to build with PD
Hi All,

I have been reading through everythinggggg and a lot of prices are quite old so I thought I would ask.

We are looking at the Hillview 35.

We want to remove the outdoor alfresco however and turn this into more living space inside. The builders rep has said this is doable as it remains under the existing house frame etc. but wont give us a price until we go in for official quoting. Which we are not ready to do as we haven't secured our block yet. We just want to know a worse case scenario so when we are ready to build we have all the money we need and can do it immediately.

Does anyone know how much this may cost though?

Also has anyone had weatherboards put on their house and if so how much was it? Not just as a feature but all the way around? Or just the full exposed front?

Thanks so much!
Hi.
I canā€™t speak to that house design, but before we settled on our current design we looked at the Liverpool 25 which has a similar alfresco. With that design we were quoted as saving around $200 (I think) with making it an internal living space.
This didnā€™t take into account any additional flooring that we would have had to pay for though.
You can always press your consultant to get some estimated pricing for you before deposit. If they canā€™t, maybe find a consultant that is willing to?

JennaKettle5
Hi All,

I have been reading through everythinggggg and a lot of prices are quite old so I thought I would ask.

We want to remove the outdoor alfresco however and turn this into more living space inside. The builders rep has said this is doable as it remains under the existing house frame etc. but wont give us a price until we go in for official quoting. Which we are not ready to do as we haven't secured our block yet. We just want to know a worse case scenario so when we are ready to build we have all the money we need and can do it immediately.

Also has anyone had weatherboards put on their house and if so how much was it? Not just as a feature but all the way around? Or just the full exposed front?

Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!!
It would probably work out the same including flooring as we will be removing a glass sliding door and 3 floor to ceiling windows as well.
Will see what i can squeeze out of her šŸ˜ƒ

RobGee
Hi.
I canā€™t speak to that house design, but before we settled on our current design we looked at the Liverpool 25 which has a similar alfresco. With that design we were quoted as saving around $200 (I think) with making it an internal living space.
This didnā€™t take into account any additional flooring that we would have had to pay for though.
You can always press your consultant to get some estimated pricing for you before deposit. If they canā€™t, maybe find a consultant that is willing to?

JennaKettle5
Hi All,

Thanks so much!
Rups
Contract date - March 2011
Prestige, Single Storey, 33sq.

Here goes...

Cape York Facade $4,300

Change facade windows to Kiama windows $350

Upgrade from R2.5 blow-in to R3.5 batts in ceiling, and Upgrade from sisalation wall wrap to R2.0 batts and sisalation wrap $1,201

Upgrade promo 4-leaf timber bi-fold from 2100mm tall to 2340mm tall $701

Provide raked ceiling to lounge and additional ducted heating point $3,025

Upgrade to 2740mm ceilings from 2590mm ceilings $3,718

Upgrade from motorised Colorbond garage door with 2 transmitters to timber look garage door $1,230

Timber window in lieu of matching aluminium <1000mm $275

Timber window in lieu of matching aluminium <2000mm $550

Timber window in lieu of matching aluminium <3000mm $775

1800mm x 1800mm Timber single pane window in lieu of 1500 x 1800 aluminium sliding window $1,050

Provide 2040mm flush panel cavity sliding door in lieu of opening $383

Provide 2040mm x 1200mm Corinthinan INFWS 6G glazed pivot door in lieu of promo range doors $3,813

Provide 2340mm x 3900mm 5-leaf timber bi-fold in lieu of 2100mm x 3000mm aluminium sliding door $7,275

Provide 2100mm x 3000mm aluminium double sliding door in lieu of 1200mm x 2400mm aluminium sliding window $456

Provide 2 x sliding mesh flydoors to above $220 (half price due to PD not having to provide flyscreens to aluminium windows as so many were changed to timber)

Provide 2040mm x 620mm fully glazed door in lieu of 1500mm x 900mm aluminium awning window $381

Provide Lockwood Front Entry #143 600mm pull handles and mortice lock to front door in lieu of standard entrance set $448

Lockwood Symmetry 7107 deadbolt $92

2 x Lockwood Velocity Glide L4 dummy lever handles $28

Provide Quickslide RMDF 2 door unit with Finger grips in lieu of 2040mm x 720mm flush panel doors $198

Cat 3 bricks from cat 1 $1,664 (Prestige, single story, 33sq)

Cat 6 bricks from cat 3 $2,573 (Prestige, single story, 33sq)

Off-white mortar $754

Cat 3 Cambridge roof tiles from cat 1 $7,152 (Prestige, single story, 33sq)

Provide 425mm x 425mm x 90mm tiled niche $165

Provide 325mm x 1025mm x 90mm tiled niche $330

400mm x 900mm laminate cabinets above fridge cavity $277

Provide 6 x 720mm tall laminate overhead cabinets to Laundry, including cat 1 wall tiles between bench and cabinets $1,306

Provide 2 x 2-drawer pot drawers in lieu of standard double cabinets, incl soft close $1,303

Provide 4 x 720mm tall laminate overhead cabinets to kitchen $886

Provide Laminex Crystal Gloss to all kitchen cabinetry $3,789

Provide Laminex Crystal Gloss to all Pantry cabinetry $1,247

Provide Laminex Crystal Gloss to Bathroom and Ensuite cabinetry $910

Provide 31 "93581" Laminex upgrade handles (cat 3) $837

Provide 17 "875611" Laminex upgrade handles (cat 3) $323

Provide standard glass splashback to all of kitchen, including behind rangehood, excluding return walls $721

Provide 20mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Bathroom in lieu of laminate $347

Provide 40mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Kitchen bench in lieu of 20mm cat 1 Caesarstone $702

Provide 20mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Laundry in lieu of laminate $1,295

Provide 20mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Pantry in lieu of laminate $1,788

Provide 40mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Kitchen Island in lieu of 40mm cat 1 Caesarstone, including island extension $1,692

Provide 20mm cat 3 Caesarstone to Ensuite in lieu of 20mm cat 1 Caesarstone $596

Provide Blanco S/S kick plate for 900mm freestanding oven $162

Additional external tap $141

Provide additional Coroma Liano handheld shower to Ensuite $354

Provide Coroma Liano handheld shower to Bathroom in lieu of standard $298

Provide Mizu 1500 mixer with diverter to Ensuite shower in lieu of standard taps $198

Provide full height mirror to bathroom $295

Provide full width mirror to bathroom $173

Provide AFA dish drainer tray to suit cubeline undermount sink $112

Provide Posh Solus sink mixer with sprayer to Laundry in lieu of standard $179

Provide 1 zone control to single storey ducted heating system $534

Upgrade Brivis ducted heating unit to support zone control (from 2PW26 to MX30i) $634

Stain timber window in lieu of painting <1000mm $136

Stain timber window in lieu of painting <2000mm $272

Stain timber window in lieu of painting <3000mm $406

Stain timber entrance door $198

Stain timber entrance door frame $99

4 point ducted vacuum system (Electron EVS 3505), with sweeper outlet $1,957

Riva EX S/S 2 lamp outdoor light fitting $82

Speaker pre-wire $92.40

Smart Wiring package $1623.60 (2 x data, 2 x phone, 2 x FTA TV, enclosure, power)

FTA TV / Phone / Data point $88.44

Foxtel IQ2 point $154

**Refer to blog for detailed electrical plans / costs. Unable to itemise here.

Great stuff, what is the total cost to build your house ?

Excellent pick up, Small Minds
Hi everyone, trying to get some pricing on upgrades with PD. Anyone happens to have any ideas on pricing for WIR fitout in the master. Any pictures with pricing will be amazing. TIA
Related
24/07/2023
Porter Davis Soil Test Results

Building A New House

Three options 1 Ask the liquidator 2 Find another PD customer and ask the source of their report 3 Pay for new report

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

2/10/2023
Landscaping Options and Costs

Building A New House

Ha all, I am now about half way (maybe a bit more) through my build with Carlisle Homes - double-storey knockdown/rebuild project. So I am now doing my due diligence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum