Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

whats happening with the National Broadband Network

Page 1 of 1
Got a phone call from Telstra saying they cannot connect a phone to my new property beacause of the NBN. I cant
have a phone or internet connection. They can give me a temporary phone but I would have to buy a dongle
for internet.

were going to be living in Botanic Ridge and were moving next week...with no phone or internet for who knows how long

Can anyone shed some light on this in language I (tech unsavvy) will understand?
At least you are on a list for the NBN. Telstra won't put a pit in or extend the network at all for our new house, only offered a Next G Wireless Link.
thats what I dont understand, I just paid an installer for the trenching etc???? what was that for?
NBNCo has realesed a map of the rollout, It will be updated as information is released.
Note the 'NBN ready' estates not previously listed in media, though they still require back haul to activate.

http://www.nbnco.com.au/rollout/rollout ... n:roll-map
Our estate in cranny is fibre ready. Really hoping our fibre is ready to provide services as soon as we move in around april/may
I just went onto the website 71monaro recommended. One section said were ready and another said its not. Im very confused
Trewman were in Cranbourne are you. Im in Settlers Run
Quarters in cranbourne west
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum