Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building My First Home

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys!

Im new to this site and have found the forum so helpful esp the first home builders...

i am looking at building in hammond park and would be signing up with HOMESTART...

i dont whether they do good deals or not though cos the quote given to me is about $170k for a 3x2 + theatre+ study; it includes floor converings but im most likely upgrading anyway... a lot of things arent included like paving of alfresco...

has any of you built with homestart too? and what do you think about the price... not sure if i can get a better deal with others...

cheers guys and pls post away
Welcome to H1 FirstHomeForMe+

I'm in Melbourne and haven't heard of your builder but it sounds like the "going" price for a similar property down here. Good luck with your build it's certainly an experience
Buttercup
Welcome to H1 FirstHomeForMe+

I'm in Melbourne and haven't heard of your builder but it sounds like the "going" price for a similar property down here. Good luck with your build it's certainly an experience

thanks Buttercup!

it has been so stressful for me even just the thought of building... i havent even started yet but im already going through a lot!

i hope i dont get ripped off
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum