Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who else is building with Eden Brae?

Page 551 of 778
Shayne-Livingstone23
The Livingstone is 'Loam'. Not sure about the Sheffield though sorry.

Hi thanks for your reply, just trying to get a few ideas on the brick colours before we have to choose early in the new year!!

Thanks again
hassanbegg
Latest updates - Driveway done, tiling inside the house done, door handles done, kitchen benchtop done but couldn't capture inside photo because alarm was on. Front door handle is a wrong and lower standard handle so another thing to stress about and complain management tonight.
Some photos for you guys

This is the handle I asked and paid for

But see the difference what has been provided.

Driveway and garage door

Benchtop

Building Hamilton 31 with Eden Brae in Oran Park http://hassanbeggbuildinghamilton31eden ... gspot.com/

Hi there just wondering what colour brick you choose for your home???

Cheers
Hi all not sure if this has already been up in a post before more than likely anyways just wondering if anyone knows the cost through EB to upgrade to off White mortar??
All replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks
sheffieldhunter
Hi all not sure if this has already been up in a post before more than likely anyways just wondering if anyone knows the cost through EB to upgrade to off White mortar??
All replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It wasn't much from memory. Maybe about $200. This is on a 2 story house. I will check out paperwork later for you.

Paid $238 in lieu of standard for off-white mortar. This is for a single storey house around 4 months ago.
Ours was $266 for off white mortar, quoted back in August for Livingingstone 23

Thanks all for your replies, we are building a 27 sq Sheffield hopefully it shouldn't be too much when did they give you guy's the price in the tender or after signing off?!

Thanks
Hi All,

Newbie here. Just wondering were any of you successful in negotiating extra's in your tender presentation as freebies?
Angel888
Hi All,

Newbie here. Just wondering were any of you successful in negotiating extra's in your tender presentation as freebies?
Thanks Sheffield for sharing the tender presentation experience.

We're looking at the waldorf nice flowing design but all depends on the tender presentation..
Not a problem anytime
Good Luck with the building

Home Interior Ideas
Sheffieldhunter,
Hi, I'm quite sure Hassanbegg's brick colour is Pearl grey

Hi there just wondering what colour brick you choose for your home???

Cheers
Hi Granadz Drysdale,

Thank you for your reply. Yes Baulkham Hills PM'D me a few weeks ago with the colour of hass's brick colour we are choosing Mocha bricks.

Thanks
sheffieldhunter
hassanbegg
Latest updates - Driveway done, tiling inside the house done, door handles done, kitchen benchtop done but couldn't capture inside photo because alarm was on. Front door handle is a wrong and lower standard handle so another thing to stress about and complain management tonight.
Some photos for you guys

This is the handle I asked and paid for

But see the difference what has been provided.

Driveway and garage door

Benchtop

Building Hamilton 31 with Eden Brae in Oran Park http://hassanbeggbuildinghamilton31eden ... gspot.com/

Hi just wondering how much eden brae charged you for the front door handle/lock you paid for but totally installed the wrong one, we love the one you choose and just seen the exact same one at Masters on the weekend for $166.90?

Cheers
We have chosen the same handle - Gainsborough Omni pull with tri lock. It was $500 through EB

kim_kdr
We have chosen the same handle - Gainsborough Omni pull with tri lock. It was $500 through EB

Omg!!!!check out this link for the Masters front door handle it is nearly the same they just don't show the pull down handle part probably extra cost!!!

https://www.masters.com.au/product/1007 ... handle.jsp
It's not exactly the same though. I would be interested to see how much the Gainsborough tri lock is at masters. I just googled and at bunnings it is closer to $300. My tender was over a year ago also so the pricing now may have come down with EB.

Ok, thanks for your help we will look into it just trying to save some $$$.

Cheers
Sheffieldhunter,
Looking at the handle at Masters, it appears that is only for the handle itself without the lever handle behind it as well as the additional deadlock underneath the big handle.
Also, when we got ours we had a choice of a 600 mm long or an upgrade to 750mm for an additional $70 but we are with Clarendon. Ours is back to back pull handles where as some have the tri lock on the inside instead.
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum