Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Stellar homes or Homestead?

Page 1 of 1
Hi, Guys, I'm new here and a bit excited with lots of info and suggestions here. We got a block on the hill, only a few builders would like to build there. At the moment, we are thinking to build either with Stellar or Homestead.

After searching on the review websites, there're good and bad reviews for both builders. For us, the quote from Homestead is around $15,000 cheaper, but the standard selections from Stellar look better quality than homestead provide for.

But our main concern is certainly more than the quote and selection. I wander which builder is more reliable in term of the quality, handover time? Since we got no friend to ask about the builders, we feel like very risky to choose a builder if we don't know what will happen later on.

Any thought or suggestions are highly appreciated.
Is there anyone could help? I had look at some subjects regarding Stellar Homes, and don't feel quite confident to build with them.

But we have to make a decision soon. Could someone tell us about your experience with Stellar or Homestead Homes,please?
I can see this is from a long time ago so the question might now be academic, but we built with Stellar - wouldn't choose them again. Happy to explain why (quite a few reasons!) if you pm me.

Jim
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum