Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Avonlee Henley Brook Perth

Page 154 of 157
Hi shak thanks for info on building inspector.
Jamie thats really helpful. We have been waiting on tiles for about a month ! They are due 28th nov. So fingers crossed.
Just hope we are in by april as our lease is up then.
Geez! Well if I see a delivery I'll let you know. Once they are delivered it all happens pretty quickly.

Thanks
Hi Nick+Shak,
Thanks so much for the building inspector details. We are looking at being in our house by Christmas although I think we are cutting it fine
No worries Salvi!

I hunted high and low for a good inspector and finally spoke to Josh from Master Building Inspections and he seemed to be the most knowledgeable and proactive so we went with him.

You won't be sorry and in my opinion it's best to get someone out asap so all issues are identified and rectified before they cause any delays with handover.

All the best.
Shak.
Hi everyone
Our building process has been very good with Blueprints home. They provided excellent customer service so far. Regarding quality of the house I will find out once inspector makes his report. So far It looks like one home is already (lot 328) finished on the corner of mormaer/dreng way. I hope rest of the building process for all of you go smooth. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
Jamie and ro88 you guys are my immediate neighbours so really hope you guys move in soon.
cheers
Hi kavi, i am really hoping to be in by the very latest April! Your house looks fab!!

We did a building inspection through Masters too and i found Josh spot on...so we have forwarded it to ALH and hopefully they will amend what was suggested.

Just wondering what everyone is planning to do with their gardens? did your builders offer a landscaping package? Ours did not and now I am wondering what to do?
Hi Ro88, what things did the inspector find?? I didn't realise we could get them inspected this early.... We are also looking at April before we are in. Final completion should be end of Feb then finish it ourselves.

Ours comes with front landscaping. We haven't been told what we get yet though. I hope it's something half decent!!

Hi Guys - how are you all?
As we received an email this morning about the sales office being opened, i call Terranovis to ask about the meet and greet.
The person looking after the sales office Lee Johnstone 0403 060 129 apparently would LOVE to hear from us all about what we would like in terms of a meet and greet or way for us all to catch up. The sales office is open from 1-5 pm on Saturday and Sunday, she can meet us out there for appointments prior made.
Now is the time for us to make it known what we would like to do. BBQ, Family Day, fun for the kids, balloons, face painting etc. Let's get some ideas together and let them know so we can all get out there and really start to celebrate!!

Loving seeing everyone's houses coming together!! Im thinking April is when we'll move in. Lock up is expected at the end of this week. I can't believe how fast it's come along now!
Hey all

Glad you got the inspection Ro88! It will save headaches in the long run for sure. We will get an inspector to come with us at handover too.

We're looking like mid Jan for practical completion fingers crossed!! We put aside an allowance for back landscaping with our builders. I'll let you know who they use once I find out.

A few months ago we got a ticket in the mail from Terranovis advising to send it back to them approximately three weeks from completion for front landscaping. I tried to ring today to confirm but no one's answering their line.

I see a few fences are up in the completed houses in the area, can anyone advise do we have to contact Terranovis for that too?? We haven't received any correspondence about that so I'm not sure.

All the best
Shak
Hi all
We already had our inspection done with only some touch up required here and there. Apart from that builder has done a fantastic work with the quality of house and customer service. Our final handover is due anytime next week but we will be moving in 2-3 week of jan.

Ro88 - contact Terranovis on your lock up stage and they will send you a form to sign and send it back to them. After that someone from landscaping and fencing will contact requesting your building plan stating you have a voucher to use.

We met rossmac this evening and had a very good conversation. Feeling wonderful to have all the nicest people moving in our area.Looking forward to meet rest of you all very soon. Cheers
Thanks Kavi, we hit lock up today!! We'll contact terranovis and get this landscaping business started.
Hey everyone

Were at lock up!! Woohoo

Even after all the troubles we have had and heading back down to tile place tonight to reselect new floor tile as the one we chose is now out of stock.
Still moving along so fast.

We were told april to move in about june this year. So maybe earlier now. See what they get done before christmas.
Hi Misssammycasey,

Glad to hear you're at lock up!! we only got told a day before tiles were due to be installed that our tiles weren't ordered because they miss placed our paperwork hahaha...

Wish everyone the best!!
So angry and upset at terranovis! Everyone don't listen to the fencing and landscape forms that say hand it at practical completion! I handed mine in two weeks before we were told we get keys which is tomorrow and we won't have our fence for another 4-6 weeks!! Andrew was so rude and unhelpful saying they knew this was an issue and if I had emailed them for something then they would have sent a reminder to send it in 4 weeks before completion... I didn't have to email them about anything before and I kept saying to him why didn't you email everyone to let them know of this issue and he said he shouldn't have to do that!! I'm disgusted that they think that it's okay to not have a fence when I'm moved in
Sorry to hear that Elly_93 just contact Eren at BCM fencing and email them your site plan ask if they can fast track it. We met with the landscaper on Friday too they use Leaf Garden or something like that maybe contact the guy there his name is Paul and see when he can come out to go through your options.
Hey Elly,

Sorry to hear that it's caused a delay. Our builders reminded us because they had problems before. The fence and landscaping guys have been quick to work with us so just give them a call.

I did have some issues with the fencing people as they were rude to me when I questioned if they got my email. He said he would have replied if he had gotten it and accused me of not sending it. I double checked, I did send it but I forwarded to him again and then got my partner to email and call when they didn't confirm receiving our emails. They have put up our fences but have not spoken to us since last week regarding a quote about a side gate...but we'll see.

Have you moved in already Elly? We're moving in on the 27th...just doing the painting now
Hi elly, so sorry to hear this news.
I was told when we get to lock up stage to then contact fencers and landscapers.
Sorry to hear of more delays, i fot the fencing directors business card if you need info let me know.
Hi Guys
we have moved into our new home
Feel free to drop in and say hello
Cheers
Karun and Vidhu
Congratulations !!! I don't think we are far off now

Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

16/05/2023
Best carpet deals in perth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have you tried Parry's or Carpet Court?

29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum