Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Avonlee Henley Brook Perth

Page 1 of 157
I am wondering if anyone of you guys is building in Avonlee, Henley Brook Perth. I am waiting for my tittles and I cant wait to start building.
Hi

Yes Im waiting on Stage 2 to be titled - Developer advised today that titles are due Wednesday this week and we should all settle by early Feb. Our Builder has already done their part and our plans have been lodged today withthe shire for approval

Its been a long wait but fingers crossed we can expect some movement very soon.
Hi Guys,
my first post! We will be building on Avonlee - latest date for Title is mid april. Has anyone manged to get any info regarding the "fibre to the home", ie schedule etc.
Hi johnwa

Our block in Stage 2 is due to settle sometime next week.

We are still awaiting for the power domes to be completed by western power.

The footpaths are due by the end of Feb, as is the first open space along Arpent ( the main entrance). Though I wont be holding my breath as, as yet nothing has been completed on time....

I have been unable to find out about any other services ie broadband, foxtel etc

If I do manage to garner some information I will ensure to post.

The good news is that the Shire of Swan seems to be on top of things, we have already received a number of letters from them. One was a acknowledgement of building licences being lodged by our building company. Another welcoming us to the district. Another advising our rights and obligations for our crossover.
Went to see Intelligent Homes on Saturday last - they think that it will be a Telstra Velocity estate!
I too would love any info on the internet options out there I am building in stage 3b titles in May
I spoke to the project manager today - he says that the fibre will be NBN Co. We have the block on the corner of Park St and the future Henley Brook Ave - he says that earthworks orders have been placed and that title will be 8 weeks away. Keep your fingers crossed.
hi johnwa thanks for the info. who did u speak to? I've been chatting to kaylene she seemed to have no info.
Andrew Caltabiano
excellent stuff ill make sure go check with him again later on. good luck with the propety, fellow brabham-er
Well - Good news - Our block settled last Friday at 11am and by 3pm we received our building Licences with no changes required.

I have organised Synergy and Alinta accounts (apparently whilst there are gas pipes in - it is what they called a proposed connection, and we is not up to full pressure yet ?????)

Our builder is scheduling our build and our pad goes down in approximately 3-4 weeks
congratulations chant I hope it is all smooth sailingfor u from here!

who are u building with?

I hope future stage titles aren't delayed. so confusing tho as the website suggests late March, office suggests late April and the newsletter suggests late may lol.
We are building with Gemmill. So far alls been good - Our prestart consultant has been excellent to deal with.

It is frustrating with delays - we have been waiting nearly 2 years since we first signed and have been told so many dates, thankfully we werent in a hurry - but Im not the most patient of people either so am so happy now that we can actually start the build.
Gemmill is a great builder - we are currently looking at goodlife homes, which is part of Gemmill but lower tier.

I am upset at the suburb name change, i quite liked Henley Brook.
We are Building with Red Ink homes and just waiting for the Licence to come thru from the Shire.
It has been a painful 2 years waiting for this development with not much communication from the developer at all. Hope that they do put fibre in as will be signing up with intellegent homes to do my smart wiring for the house.
Hope that one day may be able to meet up with some of you.

Regards

Paul
I'm building around the corner in Aveley

City of Swan were so fast with approvals - like two weeks for us so once those titles are ready it'll be all go for you guys! Can't wait to see your builds unfold.
Hi Again Everyone.

Well life on my end is getting exciting - Our earthworks start this comig Wednesday, re-pegging Thursday and then all going well - Our pad goes down on the friday.

Paul - Hopefully you wont be that far behind us
Glad to hear that will be started next week.
Whats the address will have a look at the progress of your new home.
Just waiting on Building Licence which hope will be issued next week.
Yeah I emailed through to Kaylene with the response of NBNCo for internet/phone options, which I seriously doubt as there is nothing on the website about it here.

http://www.nbnco.com.au/rollout/rollout ... ps:hro:img

As it does have Corimbia listed there but nothing else. Ill be putting money on Telstra Velocity.

We are in Stage 3B, so we are fair way off it yet. Since slabs are going down you would think they would know more about it.
yer fat chance of NBN im thinking

You would imagine they have a better idea of whats going to happen with it.

When are 3B titles due Bleh24?
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

16/05/2023
Best carpet deals in perth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have you tried Parry's or Carpet Court?

29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum