Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

M3tric0n in SA

Page 1 of 1
We've just signed up with M3tric0n (well paid the $1500 deposit anyway) who have just started building in South Australia. We're going to be building in Blackwood Park. Just wondering whether anyone else in SA have signed up with them. We signed up last month when they gave a $6k discount for 1 week only. I got the impression that this was a legit offer, but I just hope they don't try and recoup the money some other way (footings, etc).

We're going to be building the Glendale 34 (two storey). Price wise, they seemed so much cheaper than all of the other SA builders we looked at (Rossdale, Rendition, etc) who were charging a similar amount for about 70m2 less house. Having said that, we haven't had our final fixed price yet. The major drawback so far seems to be that we can't customise the layout too much.

Anyone else signed up with them in SA? What kind of experiences have you had?
Not me personally but my friend has just paid the $1500 as well. He's building in leabrooke. Hes been very impressed by them so far, fingers crossed they keep up the good work.
Hi PowderHound,

How is the process going with M3tr1c0n? I spotted the Glendale plans today and quite like them, but there is a few things I would want to change... When you say you were limited in what changes you could make, do you mind explaining a bit more about what you were unable to do?

Originally we were looking at a Nolan 41 - but its pricey and possibly a bit too big for us - two adults, no kids (yet).

Thats when I spotted the Glendale... My thoughts were to add a dedicated dining area off the kitchen, and then an outdoor room the rest of the way across the back of the house (so 2/3 would be outdoor room, 1/3 dining room)... I am also interested to see the plans for the courtyard in lieu of the study, and the theatre room in lieu of the sitting area.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jo
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum