Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Tuart Ridge Baldivis

Page 1 of 1
I thought rather than just checking out this site, I might join & start my own build thread.

We're first time builders (& home owners) building in the Treetops at Tuart Ridge Baldivis.
Looked at SPH, Gemmil & Summit for our build, before getting really lucky & having my Uncle offer to build through his company.
Pad is down & brickwork starts on 15/08 and now I'm realising all the stuff I need to start finalising.

To add to the fun, I'm 22weeks pregnant with bub #2 (have an 18month old daughter). I'm guessing time is going to start flying by!
We're all a little crazy, but hoping to somehow get in by start of December.....
Good luck with your build
lots happening to you this year! Cannot wait to see progress!
Heaps going on for you! Good luck with it all! We are building around the corner from tuart ridge, across in Avalon.

We are a bit behind your build (just finished prestart), so will be following you to see what happens next for us!
So my crazy hectic life, means I totally forgot about this forum, adding photo's etc. Quick update - its really lucky my family are building for me as we have to be out of our rental by 25/11, so our house will be finished & we will be moving in on 18/11. House is at lock up this week & we have tradies there constantly doing all the fit outs. All very exciting. Thinking I'll be in before I manage to post any pics!
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum