Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

It's ours! lots of pics! Building at Coomera Waters QLd

Page 5 of 6
Congratulations Tan,

Enjoy your new home.
Look forward to seeing some photos
May I ask who you got to build your pool (might be better to PM me)
also building at coomera waters!
thanks everyone. We have been moving a few bits in here and there. Funny thing happend when hubby was putting together our daughters new bed and he hit the fan, which was going on high with the side rail and this bounced and hit the ceiling and left a big scratch in the ceiling. So he has to fill that today, sand it back and paint it. Very funny, if I would have done that I would have copped all sorts of swear words... Photos will come shortly. I am at work today and have a little time...
Picture overload now... Sorry

Presie from our builder...

First thing is first, dh had to put up tv...

As you enter

Looking to front door

Looking into study

Side of house

Alfresco

Looking into family room

Pool area

Tiler ran short of stacker stone, he will be finishing in the next day or two

Sorry, just found you at the end of your build...

Oh wow! It all looks so great and to be able to move in with hard landscaping and grass done, no mud and dirt on your beautiful new floors!! You must be thrilled... good luck moving in and have a fantastic Christmas in your new home. Congratulations!!
Thanks Rocketship, yeah we got a good deal from our builder, we think anyways, he ended up having to do a little retaining around the pool and the pebbles and pavers were not in contract and he did it no extra charge. Very happy with it.
amazing!!! congrats
Wow that loks fantastic!! How exciting to have it all looking so amazing for your first xmas!

36 degrees on xmas day even so sounds like a great day to be in the pool!

Enjoy!!
Looks great Tan.. I love the stacker stone on the front.. Is it real expensive??

Pool looks great, right time of year to test it out..
Wow, looks great!!

I love the feature colour, well picked! The yard is looking great, and such a nice outlook.

Had to laugh at the fan incident!! Lucky it wasn't the window!

Everything looks fantastic Tan, you must be thrilled with it. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy it in your beautiful new home
How time flies... already been living in our house for 2 1/2 weeks now. Time flies... everything is going well. Still unpacking bits and pieces. Hubby is still off till mid January so every day a little more gets done. He picked up part of our plants yesterday, that were all stored at our old neighbours. Will be good to put them in the ground and they are suffering from de-hydration... New soil and a good water will fix them up.

finally today our biggest hurdle of the built went up. Our electricitian put it up for us, bit hard to reach (Hubby helped) But I am glad it is finally up. Bought this light fitting from overseas. It was a bit tricky putting together, replacing transformer and globes with LEd's, but it still cost me only one third of what I would have paid in the shops in Australia. Hope them led globes last as long as everyone says they do.
Here is a picture:

Wow ... that's gorgeous and so is the rest of your house ...
Hi Tan .... any more moved in pics for us "pic piggies"???

Where did you get that gorgeous light from?
I was coming over to ask the same, we need moved in pics with furnishings, and mess!
The light is gorgeous! Saw the same one in beacon, very exxy!
Ok, mre photos in a moment, unpacked the last few porta robes today after getting our wardrobe fitted finally...

Got the light frofrom here:
http://www.lightinthebox.com/Crystal-Fl ... 87068.html

A lot cheaper then Beacon, this size is nearly $1200,00 there...
Ok, latest photos for the pic hungrys...

finished front of house:

media room:

daughters bedroom:

guest bedroom:

other daughters bedroom:

Our bedroom:

our new wardrobe fitted out:

Upstairs rumpus room:

Hallway:

Dinning area:

Family room:

Thats all folks, really happy with everything.
Wow, looks amazing!! I love your taste in furniture, its all stuff that I would have in my home, similar to some pieces I already have! I love the casual look of the family room, it looks really inviting.

The facade looks fantastic, you must be so happy with how it has all come together.

How is the back yard looking?

Jess
Wow! Congratulations, your house looks incredible! Enjoy.
just had a nose at your pics...whoaooaoao! LOVE IT
you must be so happy living there, I would be.

LOVE your clothes, I never wear dresses, are you a dresses girl? they look really pretty (is that a sick question to be asking as a stalker on your thread!?) we have the same internal doors, if that helps. just gorgeous, well done. Love the pool, the setting, the stack stone, the space. You are so blessed.
Thanks Jess, Toughen and Kiwi. We are really happy there. The backyard is all finished also. Just need the plants to grow... How funny, I have a stalker?! lol, Its QLD here so it is nice to wear a dress every now and then, they are comfy.
The only thing I dont like where we live is the blooming midges and mozzies. Urgh, they can be a pain, but I am happy to compromise. I love the area though with all the wildlife. Kangaroos, all sorts of birds and saw our first Koala a few weeks back...
Related
5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum