Does anyone know the price of the following?
1. Upgrade from carpet to tile (As I'm looking to upgrade my hallway to tile)
2. Provide laminate base cabinet to laundry sink
3. Provide an oven tower
1. Technically no additional costs if you stick to the same category, ie from cat 1 carpet to cat 1 tiles, same cost or included... But all cat 1/included tiles are ceramic only which may not be suitable, for high traffic areas porcelain tiles are better but costly!
2. Not sure for just the cabinet, but PD has an option of relocating the laundry sink which comes with a base cabinet included & an extended bench top (both laminate), but unsure if available to all house ranges, you should check, could be part of a pack
3. Again not sure, but I remember looking into when we were thinking of building the Barossa (as displayed in Wantirna) and it was a bit expensive, but also depends on finish you choose, ie laminate or upgrade... will see if I can find the paperwork provided by SC