I just moved into a new foxley 29 around middle of December and I have found out that lots of things are wrong. Such as:
- didn't get a key for the rumpus door (supervisor and the office don't have idea where it went) and I still have not got that key. Even though I tried to follow up and the office just rang me an hour before that she has no idea why I have not got it. (I am so angry..)
- Can not use the ensuite shower because missing grout. Supervisor said that should be fix before Chistmas and I am still waiting for it.
- One of the external lights is not working. Also the light switch configuration is a bit strange, the left switch controls the right light and the right switch controls the left light.
- Several holes in grout for internal tiles
- Pantry door does not open smoothly(Now It's stuck)
- Dead lock for door between house and garage is faulty
- Flexible grout wrong colour between kitchen tiles(The colour is so wrong)
- Several holes in mortar in external brick work
- Hole in ceiling above oven (if you see it you have to say OMG!!!)
- No bath plug
- Crack in shower soap holder
- Fan in bathroom makes a very loud noise
- Wardrobe doors in bedroom 4 has handles at differing levels
- No light bulb in living area.
- Some doors are missing door stoppers
- Several windows got deep scratch so you can see the material inside.
I sent this list to the office and they don't really take it seriously.
The office rang me today and she said that they will look at all when it's due to 3 months maintenance.
I really feel that it's unfair. Something should be fixed first.
What can I do?
The other thing that I have to mention is 24/7 is rubbish. During the construction I tried to login to use it and there was no updated information all the pages that I clicked to open say "Please contact ....."
I think that the supervisor is nice but he is so so so so busy with so many things to look after. The office is so useless.
What do you guys think?
Jess, could you please help me?