Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Springfield Lakes - QLD

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

We're planning to buy a block of land (+build) in Spingfield Lakes or in Augustine Height area.
We really like these 2 place and seems everything is within reach (shopping, transport, schools, etc).

But now we have difficulties to decide which one is for us!
So, if you have any story to tell or care to share any info/facts about these 2 areas, it would help us a lot.

Looking forward for any info...

Thanks
Anyone?
We bought a block in Augustine heights! Was looking at Springfield Lakes but preferred a slightly bigger block with some yard space for my kids. Have you bought yet?

cheers.
We also just finish building in Augustine Heights! Lovely area, Springfield Lakes feels a bit crowded for us (even we don't have any kids
)
We have been in Brookwater the last 3yrs renting then building we love the area, I agree with the above posts about Augustine Heights, Is great now Masters Hardward has opened, Spotlights opening soon in Orion.

Cheers Lou
Related
5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

5/03/2024
Looking for the perfect design - 2 storey in Qld

Building A New House

We used a smaller qld builder who went bankrupt about 12 months after completion of ours. It was a shame as they were good and relatively cheap and I would have used…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum