Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Pakenham house - a few photos

Page 1 of 1
We've nearly finished building in Heritage Springs - here's a few photos.

splashback - taken thru window

driveway

laundry

front

from kitchen thru lounge to front door

It was our own design and we rushed a few decisions thru - but it's still ok.
The long side faces north - double glazed awning windows and sliding doors.
Waiting for solar panels - soon.

Enjoying the forum - hope we get online soon when we move!
Hi Planfan, I like to look of your house, the splashback colour is pretty cool too.

I hope the move goes well for you.
I found you by accident, so glad i did!
Slashback is gorgeous
Your cabinets and handles are beautiful!
Thanks for all the pm's!
Look forward to seeing more of your photos

Barb
We're sort of moving in - DH retires in February so we'll be camping out on and off in the new house and doing jobs like shed and tanks and fences - so it's sort of hard to be excited, especially in the cold and wet and mud. At least the dog can stay away until it's drier.
Started early Feb, so it's been quite quick and mostly smooth.
Now where shall I put the card table and the deck chairs and the esky LOL
Hi to the Heritage Springs H1 residents!
Hello back at you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WOW keys already!! Happy moving
Just discovered your thread planfan. Love, love, love the kitchen splashback. I wish I was more adventurous but we went with colours that would go with whatever furniture we wanted at the time instead. I need some colour though....
khjat
Just discovered your thread planfan. Love, love, love the kitchen splashback. I wish I was more adventurous but we went with colours that would go with whatever furniture we wanted at the time instead. I need some colour though....

Thanks khjat that's supposed to be 1/2 strength Dulux Plantain - it's almost the same as the sample pot. We agonised for ages over the colour. We have a real mix of furniture - flatpak, 1970s, heirlooms, junk shops - maybe the green will distract from the "mess" lol
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum