Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who's building with Clarendon??

Page 757 of 929
Hi everyone, we are so close to starting after 9 months in admin. They have just emailed that the drawers I wanted in the ensuite can only be 300mm which I don't want so I've asked for those big massive drawers instead of cupboards. They have come back to say I will loose some of the top cupboard because of the sinks. Does anyone have this and can show me a pic?
Thanks

My build thread - Fairmont 34 Clarendon
viewtopic.php?t=82035
Bowie, did you go through council or CDC?

k3nnis
Bowie, did you go through council or CDC?

Council, what's CDC?

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Complying development certificate

k3nnis
Complying development certificate

Just through council. Our hold up was the banks!!!!

viewtopic.php?t=82035

Our slab was poured last week sometime (after the torrential rains we had) we are hoping our private building inspection can be done soon as we have no clue what we're supposed to look for with incorrect slab's lol. Can anyone give a rough estimate how long it took for their frames to go up from this point?
leese
mrrrrt
Our PCI is booked for Mon, 20th June... Hopefully there are no major issues...

Wow Mrrrt you are almost there! How long will it have been from Clarendon's start to finish?

Building a Modified Madison 37.

Too loooong.... our land was pegged on 19th October 2015, we got the land last 27th Dec 2014.

This is week-35, (240th day) out of the 30-week construction build + 5 week shutdown. After this week - I'm afraid Clarendon would be going over the contract period. Don't suppose they have much to lose - no visible activity today - still hopeful Clarendon can complete a lot in the next 3 days before the PCI on Mon. 20th Jun'16.
bk84

Our slab was poured last week sometime (after the torrential rains we had) we are hoping our private building inspection can be done soon as we have no clue what we're supposed to look for with incorrect slab's lol. Can anyone give a rough estimate how long it took for their frames to go up from this point?

Ours was: 4th Feb slab
19th Feb frames delivered
29th Feb frames started going up
got our keys!!
so annoyed that our kitchen sink has scratches and benchtop has few spots looking like things rubbed off.(both of which we had upgraded!!) aargh!

bcoz of this rain we can't to do our externals
cruise007
got our keys!!
so annoyed that our kitchen sink has scratches and benchtop has few spots looking like things rubbed off.(both of which we had upgraded!!) aargh!

Yay for keys! The rain is slowing our externals down too. Fingers crossed it stops soon.

cruise007
got our keys!!

Congratulations!
cruise007
got our keys!!

Yay for you! Congrats!

bk84

Congrats bk84... our frames went up 20 days after slab was laid and received the invoice same day. Then 15 days after, the frames and roof trusses were completed. Good luck on your build!
cruise007
got our keys!!

cruise007 congrats on getting your keys! Will Clarendon fix the scratches?

Our PCI was moved from Mon, 20th to Wed, 22nd Jun next week. Hopefully we can get the house completed soon. We're definitely looking forward to moving...
Congrats cruise, Mrrrt and Bk!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82062

Madison 37 - site start 16.2.16
Thanks guys. We're not going to be able to visit the lot until next weekend but hopefully there'll be a bit more action.

Cruise007 will Clarendon be fixing your sink/bench top?
How much motice do you get before you get the keys?? Trying to organise when to get lounges etc delivered, so just wondering how much warning we get!

leese
How much motice do you get before you get the keys?? Trying to organise when to get lounges etc delivered, so just wondering how much warning we get!

They usually tell you about 2 weeks out from final inspection.
Depending on your bank and how much work still needs to be done after finals inspection it is around another 2-3 weeks to getting your keys.

http://buildingourhomekellyville.blogspot.com.au/
Wearemoving
leese

They usually tell you about 2 weeks out from final inspection.
Depending on your bank and how much work still needs to be done after finals inspection it is around another 2-3 weeks to getting your keys.

http://buildingourhomekellyville.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you that is exactly what I needed!!

Hi all..what do you think about the evolution inclusions? I am looking to upgrade only what i consider necessaryans also the people's choice upgrades is for free. Or should i go for the sapphire one?
Related
1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum