Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Masterton Clovelly - Driveway done need grass!

Page 49 of 54
There should be a like button for your post!!!
1sttimebuilding2012
There should be a like button for your post!!!

Well, how about yours? In 7 days!
Got our keys Whooo hooo. Just need to wait for SS to remove the padlock from the fence sometime this week but not too worried the longer it stays locked till we move in the better. Cant believe it. Gonna miss the dog...and mum & dad but it will be fine. Thanks to all of you for following my build Ill post photos asap
Congrats! So happy for you
dsa39
Got our keys Whooo hooo. Just need to wait for SS to remove the padlock from the fence sometime this week but not too worried the longer it stays locked till we move in the better. Cant believe it. Gonna miss the dog...and mum & dad but it will be fine. Thanks to all of you for following my build Ill post photos asap

For the past 12 months, we have been pretty much on the same road. Seen how our land was cleared, slab poured, frames go up, then the bricks & roof, gyprocked and kitchen installed, bathroom and flooring done, all electrical and many more. Issues here and issues there, but in the end, which is now, you have YOUR KEYS!

It was an absolute pleasure watching all of that happen.

Home
Home

Woot,woot,woot!
Dani I'm doing a happy dance for you!!!!!
can't wait to see photos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo big congrats to you Dani
your building journey has been a long one with a few changes. . .so happy that it is finally over for you. Enjoy your new home

Loretta
xx
dsa39

Absolutely awesome news Dani!!!! Hope you are celebrating big time!!! So happy that you guys are finally there and able to see your dream come true!
Oh Gosh everyone I am overwhelmed at your good wishes and congratulations. Thank you so much for all your support during the highs and lows. All in all we are really happy with our new home and Im super happy to have made some lovely friendships along the way. Ricaaa & Vatche you havent gotten rid of me that easily I will be cheering you on from the sidelines and will be there with my big smiley face when you get your keys!

To all my other lovely forum friends some of whom I will see at the homeone meeting in June thank you and I hope we can keep in contact.

Just an update our alarm was powered up today and so was our intercom. Carpet in next Wed and appliances, hot water and aircon and removalist delivery on Friday next week which is when we will move in (nothing there at the moment).

Driveway will be done week beginning 20 May. DA for our retaining wall at the back approved by council pending estate approval cant start any landscaping till thats done so you probably wont get any finished facade photos for a couple of months but stay tuned for internals they will come next weekend.

Love you all!!
dsa39
Ricaaa & Vatche you havent gotten rid of me that easily I will be cheering you on from the sidelines and will be there with my big smiley face when you get your keys!

To all my other lovely forum friends some of whom I will see at the homeone meeting in June thank you and I hope we can keep in contact.

Thank you.

So, how come you never told me about this homeone meeting in June?

Details please...

Vatche
dsa39
Ricaaa & Vatche you havent gotten rid of me that easily I will be cheering you on from the sidelines and will be there with my big smiley face when you get your keys!

Thank you.

Details please...

i'd be interested in those details as well.

more busy times ahead for you Dani but very much looking forward to a picture overload in the coming months
All details here....

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=63319&hilit=+vivid+sydney
Vatche
dsa39

Thank you.

Details please...

Oh its a thread on the homepage that one of the homeone long standing members pointed me to. Let me try and find it for you...oops just read Deemaree beat me to it thank you!
Congrats Dani. I remember when you were talking about pulling the plug on this build and now you have finally reached the end.
I hope you and your fam enjoy your beautiful new home and good luck with the move and decorating.
I look forward to seeing the final pics.
so exciting - if only you knew how excited I was to see the updated pics once you are in!
I have lived somewhat through your build while ours dragged along behind... if our house turns out half as good as yours, ill be thrilled!

Jo
PS_Sirocco7
Congrats Dani. I remember when you were talking about pulling the plug on this build and now you have finally reached the end.
I hope you and your fam enjoy your beautiful new home and good luck with the move and decorating.
I look forward to seeing the final pics.

Thanks so much Paul, made possible by your support and guidance!

Just went out and bought a 20$ letter box from bunnings the postie is throwing our mail on the floor!

Pics galore soon!

Hope you are loving your new house
Matt+Jo
so exciting - if only you knew how excited I was to see the updated pics once you are in!
I have lived somewhat through your build while ours dragged along behind... if our house turns out half as good as yours, ill be thrilled!

Jo

Hi Jo I have no doubt it will be gorgeous! Dont worry we felt it was taking ages but it kinda all comes together before you know it.

I will post pics as soon as I can cheers Dani
A Huge congrats to you,i hope you have many enjoyable years to come in your new home, cant wait to see the photos.
nugget
A Huge congrats to you,i hope you have many enjoyable years to come in your new home, cant wait to see the photos.

Thanks Nugget! Happy Mothers day to all
Related
31/03/2024
Masterton Homes Hydraulics

Building A New House

Thanks again. I will ask Masterton if they do this.

30/10/2023
We need Structural Engineers' advice on Driveway Barrier

Building A New House

I’m not a structural engineer but I’m free. you still need an engineer for the plans. I only have part of your plans, but you seem to have a 850mm drop from the side…

17/12/2023
Synthetic Grass DIY

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Please help me to answer this question , it will help me a lot as i can go to buy confidently with your recommendation: I want to put synthetic turf in our backyard for…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum