Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in SA - 2012/13

Page 21 of 21
71monaro
RedJase are you North or South?

In south I can reccomend Dave from GoldDiggers Landscaping on ph 0438 015 550

Hey 71, we are up north so your man might not be interested...

Thanks for the reply though...
Here is one a few people have used on here, Top Cat landscaping (Trevor Lock) Mawson Lakes 8260 5569, I dont know what kind of landscaping he does though
dreamcometrue
Here is one a few people have used on here, Top Cat landscaping (Trevor Lock) Mawson Lakes 8260 5569, I dont know what kind of landscaping he does though

he did me a quote for pretty much everything.
Here's another vote for TopCat Landscaping. Talk to Trevor and he'll help you. They can do almost everything and if he doesn't do it himself he'll have contacts to do the work.

We are using them for most of our landscaping. They have done the storm water and a tiered retaining wall out the front which we are happy with and will be doing some more retaining walls out the back once we get council approval done.
Thalian72
Here's another vote for TopCat Landscaping. Talk to Trevor and he'll help you. They can do almost everything and if he doesn't do it himself he'll have contacts to do the work.

We are using them for most of our landscaping. They have done the storm water and a tiered retaining wall out the front which we are happy with and will be doing some more retaining walls out the back once we get council approval done.

any chance you can shoot me some photos/ideas on pricing?
Gristy
Thalian72

Can I please ask for the same, especially the price...
Have you heard the news about McCracken Homes?
Our builder is appointing an administrator

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/ ... 6585333699
TomCat
:shock: Have you heard the news about McCracken Homes?
Our builder is appointing an administrator

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/ ... 6585333699

Yeah that sucks hope everything works out OK.

I could never take them seriously because i just kept thinking of McLovin from Superbad
RedJase
Gristy
Thalian72

Can I please ask for the same, especially the price...

Hi Red Jase and Gristy,

I've got some photos at home, so I'll try to send something to you tonight. Same with pricing as I don't have any of that information here at work.
Red Jase and Gristy, I've sent you a PM with some information.
Well, I can now add that we are using T0p Cat Landscaping and very happy so far with excavation/levelling and retaining

New question - have any fellow S0uth Aussies installed a fibreg1ass po0l in the last 18 months - 2 years? We are currently looking at p0ols so I would love to hear of your experience please.
Earthworks starting today... (finally)...
dreamcometrue
Well, I can now add that we are using T0p Cat Landscaping and very happy so far with excavation/levelling and retaining

New question - have any fellow S0uth Aussies installed a fibreg1ass po0l in the last 18 months - 2 years? We are currently looking at p0ols so I would love to hear of your experience please.

I visited "outdoor living" 3 months ago. they have plenty of size to choose. price from 26K.
thanks for that, we have decided to go to the spa and pool show in July before choosing, will probably order from there
TomCat
Well today I got version four of our plan and not one single correction had been made but the version date on the drawing block had been upped.
Incredible!

I am waiting for my amended plan as well. Hopefully everything would be as expected.
When are you planning to sign the contract? Have the dates been finalized?
harmelb
TomCat
Well today I got version four of our plan and not one single correction had been made but the version date on the drawing block had been upped.
Incredible!

I am waiting for my amended plan as well. Hopefully everything would be as expected.
When are you planning to sign the contract? Have the dates been finalized?

Oh that was our first custom design plan Harmelb. That builder went belly-up on us. Probably the drafters fault -- he was terrible! We're now building the Avalon. Our CRC emailed me yesterday to book a time to sign contract.

I started a thread (in eager anticipation!)
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73279&hilit=Avalon+Adelaide
is there a "building in Adelaide" 2014/15 planned?

yes im digging up an old thread
FireFox
is there a "building in Adelaide" 2014/15 planned?

yes im digging up an old thread

Yes there is

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71493
Hi all. Is there a current building in SA thread?

Hey Guy T
I think its this one?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71493&start=440
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum