Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

duplex or a house... ?? owner builder ??

Page 1 of 1
My parents just recently brought a property and planing to build next year but we don't know whether to build a duplex or house ? can anyone give me some advice on it... whats the advantage and con of duplex.. thanks
i got a younger brother the plan was to build a duplex one for me and one for my younger brother in the future
and just wondering if i should do owner builder or just hand the whole project over to a builder ?
i got a little idea how the steps goes n been doing some research on building.... been going past a few sites been built near my area and have a peek every now and then...
Soor Mr Chook- councils / areas / builders and investors will all have a varying opinon on this.

I just had to post cos of the name.

mr chook - Priceless
Related
6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

16/04/2024
Duplex builder in Chatswood

General Discussion

Hey JordanHarper We are based in West Pymble and have built a number of duplexes over the last few years in North Ryde. More than happy to touch base and answer any…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum