Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Sandarra owners corporation-feedback please

Page 1 of 1
We moved in on the 4-9-2010 and like to pose a few questions and get your feedback on how our $500,00 owners corporation fees are to be spent.

Once the developer completes all the infrastructure including the parks and the gardens ,nature strips etc then its up to the Sandhurst management and the owners corporation to maintain the estate.

I was informed that the management fee to sandhurst is $206 per block which is quite excessive but that is the minimum as per the ACT.

we are not entitled to security or any club facilities or any of the facilities the Sandhurst residents are entitled to at this stage.

Having said all that ,how do you think the money should be spent ? and what do you envisage the sandarra estate to look like going forward?
Hello Andy,

I suggest you ask for a copy of the approved budget that will outline exactly how your fees will be set.
There is no minimum management fee per lot as part of legislation (Owners Corporation Act 2006).
Are your streest common propety or normal council road reserve?

Michael Darby
www.quantumunited.com.au
The streets /nature strips and parks were input by the developer as a part of the development of the estate.
The council from what I understand only takes care of the garbage ,which is a big cop out by them.
We cannot get a budget at this stage because the estate is still being developed and we can only get budget estimates or forecast.
I am waiting on responses from any residents at Sandarra or potential residents before the next committee meeting
Txs
Both myself and johno replied over to your repost in the general discussion thread ,i'd say more people have posted in it and are more likely to see updates.
Related
19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum