Hi All, we have asked a small local builder to quote on our custom plan, we have had a meeting, given him a sketch plan and advised our minimum requirements. He was really enthusiastic and professional at the meeting (we went to his house which he has recently built - very nice)!!
Now, how long is a reasonable time frame to hear back about an estimate - we are not after a detailed quotation/tender/ contract document just after an estimate to see if they are within our budget range....its been almost two weeks with no word, hubby sent him a txt to ask if he had any questions/ if he is still interested in quoting...and nothing!
What do you think, should we call and chase him, which I don't really want to do...or wait it out? I would also be interested to see if TheStig was around to answer this one as he may have some sound advice re how small builders operate when quoting...???