Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stacker wardrobe doors?

Page 1 of 1
Is there such a thing for wardrobes? I have a computer nook in our plan and instead of bi-fold doors I was hoping someone had come across hanging/stacker doors in their travels that I could look at.

I was sure I found something not long ago, but google doesn't seem to be my friend today.
This sort of thing? http://www.bradnams.com.au/index.pl?pag ... cts&cat=11

ETA: If the link doesn't work, go into the Queensland region, then Products and then into the Wardrobe Doors section.
Thank you for your reply
Unfortunately they don't stack ... you can only open one section at a time or I'm looking in the wrong section (which I wouldn't put it past me
)
Related
26/10/2023
Which glass for stacker doors

Windows & Doors

What do you need them to withstand? If it's normal wear and tear, then either will do, if you want resistance to ingress then laminated would be the favourite, but only…

11/10/2023
Stacker door thresholds

Windows & Doors

Sure looks like the type of track that I fitted to my house. My supplier said that the underside has a tray which drains to the front. They cut vertical slots in it. So as…

8/08/2023
Polyurethane wardrobe door touch up

General Discussion

Normally you use builders bog. Polyurethane painting is basically the same principle as car panel beating and painting. All the prep work is the same and so is the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum