Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our custom build in the Barossa - Guided Tour Anyone?????

Page 10 of 25
Wow, your house looks like it's going to be huge!!
Yep - straightest trench lines I've seen!! What are your excitement levels like now??
Here's hoping you get slabbed next week!!! Looks like it may rain on the weekend but that's ok, as long as it is clear next week!
Your trenches are looking good. The view around your house looks absolutely gorgeous.
wow getting to the fun bit now!!! Cant wait to see this house progress!!!
:):)
Thanks guys, pretty excited indeed!!! Plumbing in and reinforcing delivered.....will post some pics shortly!!!
As promised...some pics of plumbing.....pretty boring really but I do feel lucky to have movement each day!!! Lucky I am close to our block!!!

Nah, it’s not boring! I reckon it’d be super exciting to see so much progress at your block. I hope they keep it up.
It's def not boring - I'm as excited as you are to see the plumbing!! YAY bring it on!!!
Thanks so much!! Fun to share it with you guys!!! Hope to get out to the block soon and have some pics of reo and plastic!
Quote:
As promised...some pics of plumbing.....pretty boring really but I do feel lucky to have movement each day!!!

Nah - we want to see everything!!!!

It's amazing how that bit of dirt eventually turns into a house...(well, you know what I mean
)
Congrats on your start. I bet you are so pleased to be finally seeing things happening
after everything you have been through

All the best with the build
No more hassle for you from here on in

Katrina
on trenches and pipes!!!! It is such an exciting time for you!!!! Not boring at all.
for a speedy build and hassle free.
Some changes again at our place!!!!

But first, my gorgeous grenache.....nearly ready, no more rain for a bit please!!!

and my trenches are now orange!!!

This was flying overhead at the time....

Hopefully reinforcing is completed tomorrow and slab on Wednesday?!?!?!
Not long now - nearly there ......

Harvest is very late this year isn't it? Grapes are looking good - I love the colour of the leaves this time of year. I'm lucky enough to drive past vineyards on my way to work - I love it.
well, I don't know much about building but the orange stuff looks pretty good
I think I read on the forum somewhere about the plastic should be out over the edges and yours look like they are well and truly.

Great plane pic and looks like the grapes are plentyful - lots of wine coming your way, me thinks
You will soon have a slab poured

And good looking grapes too

Katrina
dreamcometrue - I didn't really know that about plastic well over the edges, but that is great, because I noticed today and yeah, it's well over!!! Thanks for all the comments, reinforcing done, as I was there this evening, termimesh fella (not very nice but oh well) was doing his bit, so I wonder, slab tomorrow??????

And electricity for island bench....

WooHooo!!!! Hopefully a nice grey update tomorrow night......
Wow! Lots been happening lately. I hope you get slabbed tomorrow too!!
Yep looks like today could be the day - SLAB DAY
Related
2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum