Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our custom build in the Barossa - Guided Tour Anyone?????

Page 8 of 25
Hey Bec!

Kitchen and Bathroom plans look great!!! You must be getting excited now!!

Bring on your slab!!!
:)
Thanks girls, point noted!
Got an email last night. Pegging of site to start THIS WEEK for base to be laid FRIDAY and slab NEXT WEEK!!!!! WoooHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYY Soooooo excited for you!!!!

This week is going to drag for you!!

Good Luck!!!
I agree - yayyyyyyyyy.

Can't wait to see how it all goes!
OK, some before pics.......so I can post some after pics later!!!!

Oh, and the shed floor DONE and dray enough to walk on....just nee dto finsh that lid off. Scares me everytime I go in there at the moment, especially with the boys!!!

This will be the view from our living, bedroom!!!

This is our vege patch with about 4 months worth of compost, just getting ready to get some paving sand and then recycled bricks for a path!!!
Dare not show these pics to hubby - go would be soooo envious! He still talks about the land we nearly bought in Angaston

Bit envious myself - but I do like my GG block.

Roll on slab!
Look what I just got emailled!!!

I have a nasty cold and I cant talk - but that made me WoooHoooo!!!
Your kitchen is going to look gorgeous! I look forward to seeing it built.
Is that loads of drawers in the island bench? Nice!
Yep, 3 banks of 3.....top ones shallow - bottom two deeper. The right hand side as a fixed section up the top for the power point, rather than cutting into my gorgeous French Nougat.....below that is a pull out cupboard for chopping board storage.
WOW
Good to hear things are moving along
Your kitchen looks very nice
Exciting times - you are going to wish this week goes quick
Great looking kitchen - loads of space!
I love the 3D picture! And cant wait for the slab photos. Well done Bec. Its now becoming very exciting. I will cross my fingers you will be in by Xmas. We started in April and moved in just before!
on getting a start date!!!!!
the garden, you should have some vegies ready for when you move into your new house, and you can cook them in your
kitchen.
and I can't wait to see the progress photos
Hi RebeccaT

Been following your build for a couple of weeks now, looking great! loving the cellar...
We've got 2.2acres near Gawler, still choosing a builder though so we won't be starting for a while yet

Congrats on the upcoming slab!
Hey Broom - nearly neighbours......it's fun!!! You should talk to some of the local guys. The big city project builders really have no idea about semi-rural issues and building on acreage.

I think we are being pegged today!!!! Will let you all know.....
Yeah, we soon realised when looking at display homes that they are all designed for small, narrow blocks! then they would show us their ranch style floor plans & we weren't keen on them either. Hence why we came up with our own design.
Hey Bec, did I mention we have 24 pots draws in our kitchen.....and they are all filled up!
Robbie - 24!!! OMG.....what will we have? 4 x 3 only half that!!!!! 12!!! My kitchen isn't acutally THAT big......lucky for the butler's pantry!!!

Broom - can you share your plan? Would love to see?
Related
2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum